+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Of Love Rumors

^OK, everyone knows the mansion is not Flav's.....Stop saying that like it's some sort of new information.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

No Talk Show For Ny

Quote Originally Posted by MISSYBOO;2112750;
    I Herd Newyork Is Coming Out With A Talk Show
    She is only doing the FLAVORETTE

FORT Newbie
    I've heard that on the Reunion Show, NY says she's got a new show called "I Love NY".

wait she is doing flavorette? not hottie?
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2120430;
    wait she is doing flavorette? not hottie?
    "The Flavorette" may have just been the working title, and "I Love NY" the actual one. I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Flav is on baby #7, and its not with Deelishis
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2124269;
    Flav is on baby #7, and its not with Deelishis
    No kidding

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poop;2118299;
    Ok... from what I've heard the mansion is not Flav's. Just because they painted giant "F"s all over the walls, doesn't mean he actually owns it.

Note: the dinosaur on the lawn in season 1 is totally different from the dinosaur in season 2. Just a little FoL trivia for ya.

I've also heard the Hoopz HIV rumor and I read somewhere that she totally denied it. I guess she's the only one who really knows.

yeah, no kidding (on Hoopz). who do you know would be like "oh yeah, that's so true about me", if it was true?? that's really not something people are proud of or want to go announcing, unless you scrwed up severely like magic johnson who was married at the time.

in any case, i've read and heard about it at two-three VERY reliable sources. one is a reliable site that puts out news and info on artists of a certain musical genre, and they quoted a VERY popular and widely read magazine as a source. then i also my local radio station talking about the SAME magazine quote because they were talking to flav, and he was like "WHAT?!? oh my GOD i didn't hear about that...." then he goes on to say "i know she was getting into some 'things', but wow...." whatever 'things' are. then shortly after that Hoopz called into the radio station going OFF, saying flav really doesn't know her as a person or what she does, and they haven;t really talked since the show and yadda yadda--but she really never denied the HIV thing.
    Last edited by donya 9; 10-31-2006 at 01:02 PM. Reason: because i needed to

I'm surprised that people don't assume that Flav is a fraud. You can tell that the man doesn't have much upstairs, and probably doesn't know how to handle his money. If that was really Flav's pad, do you think he'd pour champagne on the floor? Hmm, maybe he would!

As far as Hoopz is concerned. She could have acquired HIV from a blood transfusion or IV drugs. It doesn't necessarily mean she's a slut.

I'm glad that New York got away from that loser, and I'm also happy to hear that Deelishis is going to dump that weirdo.

Flav is a player who will never change his ways. He's definitely one dude who needs to get his tubes tied.

Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady;2125146;
    Flav is a player who will never change his ways. He's definitely one dude who needs to get his tubes tied.
    Which would be very hard since he's not quite made that way. (or IS he?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast