+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flavor of Love 2 10/15 Recap- I Canít Belize itís Over! Whoís got the Flava??

Love the "made up words" this season.....even better...what about in the reunion clip when Flav tells Deelish's daughter..."you're even more prettier ....."....more prettier???? who says that?

Did you hear that New York got her own show I read that she is just finishing up filming her last two episodes of Flavorette. I don't think she was hurt at all, I think that they brought her back so that they could use her to do the spin off of Flav's show. I am still glad that Deelishis one and still sad. Glad because I wanted to see NY get played because that bitch looks like whoopi goldberg with a perm. Sad because what would make Deelishis stoop so low to want to be w/ Flav. I hope she did this for publicity too and not to be with him because he looks like a half sucked milk dud thats been in the sun for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaWaula;2109122;
    Love the "made up words" this season.....even better...what about in the reunion clip when Flav tells Deelish's daughter..."you're even more prettier ....."....more prettier???? who says that?
    Hmm. Someone who flunked English?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

New York is sooooo ugly!

I am so glad that they sent New York home! Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Her and her crazy ass mother!

FORT Newbie
    to SEM Thanks for the awesome recap!!! I'm going to miss that!! You make me laugh because you got New York Dead on!!! I am still laughing at the nutty McNutter crack!!!! LMAO New York is seriously whacked. She definitely has more than one personality. Case in point-" I love Flav- I do" ...... "I F-ing hate him" all in the space of about 2 seconds. She was fun to watch and that makes good TV, A nutty McNutter!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12