+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers** FINALE SHOW

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2103782;
    is it me, or is NY intentionally sabotaging herself???? must have heard about the flavorette show opening
    I have to say it looked so fake. You could see her trying to amp up her already crazy personality to make herself look obsessive and at the same time it seemed they tried to make her look like the victim of a mistake.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2104019;
    She knew what could happen. Even her mother told her (and seemed to have fun with it too) but I feel Flav showed unusual clarity when he off''d her this time. She was sounding insane and yes, just LIKE her mother. He is a shallow ugly troll who is only in it for the booty and the only thing a woman would get from him is free food, travel and a chance to throw up having sex with him.

He made it perfectly clear he wasn't looking for a lasting relationship and definately not marriage. But NY got a little cocky and started making demands. I still believe she was clueless to why she was back on the show. I still believe he brought her back because the producers wanted more drama and drama is just what they got.

Here comed the "I told you so" but I did mention that she would lose just for the magnificent performance she gave and I knew she had no clue that she was never to be chosen. He wanted Dee from the start, she got the most alone time with him and just like Hoopz, He had a much better drama-free date with her in the end.

As for a show featuring NY, I would DEFINITELY watch it.
    This whole thing was so obviously scripted. NY's bad acting on the boat was a dead giveaway. I won't watch a show with her. Her acting is terrible.

Was the finale extra long by the time NY went back to Flav's room my tape cut out. So Delis won? Did NY go balistic? I am so watching the reunion.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The finale was 1 1/2 hours. They're replaying in an hour (from 11-12:30 central) if you want to watch or set up a tape again to get the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2104565;
    I felt bad for NY. He knew after the fiasco on the boat that he wouldn't pick her, but had sex with her anyways. And his 'I'm the man, I'm in charge' rant really made me sick.

Here's hoping for a NY Flavorette!
    in the words of Hoopz last season... "If a @%#% gonna open her legs up, a n$#@^ gone %$%#"

NY even left for about 45 secs attempting to have some self respect. but i guess she has NONE.

she insisted on "making sweet love" to Flav

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2105190;
    she insisted on "making sweet love" to Flav
    Something told me not the read this thread over lunch.
    I missed the finale, so I'll have to catch the reunion show. I had a feeling New York wouldn't get picked, again.

FORT Newbie
    So who is Delishis's baby daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by MSNEETIE;2106414;
    So who is Delishis's baby daddy?
    Haven't heard anything yet, but according to our girl Delishus, he's "Rolling in money", so that is supposed to make her exempt from being a gold digger in comparison to all the other chicks.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2104565;
    . And his 'I'm the man, I'm in charge' rant really made me sick.

Here's hoping for a NY Flavorette!

Oh my gosh yes. He was saying it like he was hot and bothered and it made me simply just plain ol bothered. I was like ewhhh and she was just eating it all up biting her lip like he is a sex god. Maybe he is the way these woman are going nuts over him. (Heard he was hung )

This show is obviously fake and as for New York... I think she is a very good actress who was hired to be a bad actress... is anyone getting my drift? lol
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast