+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be honest.....

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]

Be honest.....

Do you think either one of the girls really should end up with Flav?
    Do you think they're too good for him? What? Tell me!
    Honestly, although Flav is hilarious, I couldn't see him being a true husband to ANY woman.
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o View Post
    Do you think either one of the girls really should end up with Flav?
    Do you think they're too good for him? What? Tell me!
    Honestly, although Flav is hilarious, I couldn't see him being a true husband to ANY woman.

He has said many many things that make him sound like the kind of guy who will be single for the rest of his life. He said something about jealousy and how he'll be kissing on other girls while he's with the chick he picks, and something to New York's parents about wanting a close friend and that could turn into a relationship? Maybe I took that second one the wrong way, but that doesn't sound like a serious man to me!

He should have kept Sumthin (is that how they spelt it?). Between his crappy singing, and her crappy...crap...they would have gotten along together quite nicely.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I don't know...Flav doesn't seem like he wants to be in a serious relationship. Just a friendship...With lots of sex
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie
    He probably didn't want anything in the first place but more fame, attention, easy women, and money. Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.

Live Forever
    Seriously, all these girls are way too young, he could be their father...how disgusting. He should never be with anybody, he looks dirty and disgusting, but at least he knows how to make it work to earn money, whether being an idiot or look really ugly.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryHuntzberger View Post
    He probably didn't want anything in the first place but more fame, attention, easy women, and money. Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.
    I totally agree, and to be honest with you i don't care who wins. all i know is that my weekly mindless entertainment will be GONE

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    I don't know...Flav doesn't seem like he wants to be in a serious relationship. Just a friendship...With lots of sex

I agree. He started with Brigiette Bielson (sp?) on the surreal like and then went on to their spin-off and now Flavor of Love. I think it's a career move/booty call.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I think that New York really loves him and if she wants to be Mrs. Flavor Flav then her mother should let her. Her and Flav are perfect for each other.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by RoryHuntzberger View Post
    I also agree! He is having the ultimate bachelor life. Mansion, women falling at his feet and fighting over him, and he has his pick of the litter to speak and GET PAID FOR IT!! AND he is now MORE FAMOUS THAN ANY CELEB OUT THERE!!!

No, the man is NOT an idiot!

The relationship will not last. I've heard stories of the way he treated his other girlfriends. He got into a lot of fights with the mothers of his kids. It also bothers me how much older he is than the women on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast