+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Be honest.....

  1. #11
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    The relationship will not last. I've heard stories of the way he treated his other girlfriends. He got into a lot of fights with the mothers of his kids. It also bothers me how much older he is than the women on the show.
    and it bothers me that these girls KNOW that and they STILL vie for his favor

  2. #12
    FORT Newbie BeautifulMami02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2101030;
    and it bothers me that these girls KNOW that and they STILL vie for his favor

    Well most of them go on the show for exposure in my opinion. Look at how many of them have careers now. The ones that we dont see anymore of course werent the most popular ones or were the genuine ones.

    Like New York for instance. Yeah she is down for her man. I truly believe that because after the 1st seasion she diappeared until we saw her on the show again. Im pretty sure she had plenty of offers. But she was low...No websites not even a myspace page. The one that is "supposed" to be her page is about fake as half the girls hair on FOL. But yeah that has to account for something

  3. #13
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulMami02;2104324;
    Well most of them go on the show for exposure in my opinion. Look at how many of them have careers now. The ones that we dont see anymore of course werent the most popular ones or were the genuine ones.

    Like New York for instance. Yeah she is down for her man. I truly believe that because after the 1st seasion she diappeared until we saw her on the show again. Im pretty sure she had plenty of offers. But she was low...No websites not even a myspace page. The one that is "supposed" to be her page is about fake as half the girls hair on FOL. But yeah that has to account for something
    Actually, she does have a MySpace page and assails to be an actress. However, she is really very close to her mother. There are a couple of other NY sites but from fans

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie BeautifulMami02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2104427;
    Actually, she does have a MySpace page and assails to be an actress. However, she is really very close to her mother. There are a couple of other NY sites but from fans

    Alot of ppl believe that that Myspace account is a fake...The pictures are off of shots of her from T.V or off of Red Oysters page. Their are actually alot offake New York and Hoopz pages running around

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic wooh_okk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Mya26;2100996;
    The relationship will not last. I've heard stories of the way he treated his other girlfriends. He got into a lot of fights with the mothers of his kids. It also bothers me how much older he is than the women on the show.

    Yeah, he is probably older as their mothers too, so he wants to feel like he has control with them, heck i wouldnt be suprised if he wanted NYS mom
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie VixenVillain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    38
    I doubt it...I just dont take Flav serious.

  7. #17
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryHuntzberger;2099865;
    He probably didn't want anything in the first place but more fame, attention, easy women, and money. Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.

    BY GEORGE I THINK HE'S GOT IT!!! I TOTALLY agree with the statement above. After all, the only reason Bootz was off'd was because she wasn't going to give it up. That spoke VOLUMNS for whay he was REALLY looking for!

  8. #18
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk;2114643;
    Yeah, he is probably older as their mothers too, so he wants to feel like he has control with them, heck i wouldnt be suprised if he wanted NYS mom

    This is an interesting point. I truly believe he goes for the younger girls instead of women his age because he can control the girls, impress them, dazzle them with gifts whereas he would not even come up on the radar of a woman his age.

    I disagree that he would want NY's mom as she is a very domineering and controlling woman and Flav has to be in control or he will realize what a pathetic little troll he really is.

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie Diamond X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5
    I think Flavor Flav makes for some great (fake) reality tv!! That's about it though!! Too bad there won't be a season 3!!

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31

    Re: Be honest.....

    Yea....Flav is a loser, in reality. I mean he was never even a rapper, he was a HYPE MAN people!

    Notice thats why his music sucks...hes not a rap artist or an artist of any kind.

    He has like how many kids, by how many different baby mamas?

    He's a recovering crack addicted! He's uglier than a donkey's butt! And about 40 years old or OLDER, trying to get with this 18-27 year olds, who could be the same age as one of his kids!

    Get real, these women all better be using this show for personal careers, I would hope. He's not trying to take anyone serious anyway...its just a game to him.

    Thats why I dont hate when any of them use the show for their careers, and what? He's using them for a quick get-off and doesnt care if he makes them look like total trash in the process! I would give a rat's a$$ to be quite honest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.