+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be honest.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    The relationship will not last. I've heard stories of the way he treated his other girlfriends. He got into a lot of fights with the mothers of his kids. It also bothers me how much older he is than the women on the show.
    and it bothers me that these girls KNOW that and they STILL vie for his favor

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2101030;
    and it bothers me that these girls KNOW that and they STILL vie for his favor

Well most of them go on the show for exposure in my opinion. Look at how many of them have careers now. The ones that we dont see anymore of course werent the most popular ones or were the genuine ones.

Like New York for instance. Yeah she is down for her man. I truly believe that because after the 1st seasion she diappeared until we saw her on the show again. Im pretty sure she had plenty of offers. But she was low...No websites not even a myspace page. The one that is "supposed" to be her page is about fake as half the girls hair on FOL. But yeah that has to account for something

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulMami02;2104324;
    Well most of them go on the show for exposure in my opinion. Look at how many of them have careers now. The ones that we dont see anymore of course werent the most popular ones or were the genuine ones.

Like New York for instance. Yeah she is down for her man. I truly believe that because after the 1st seasion she diappeared until we saw her on the show again. Im pretty sure she had plenty of offers. But she was low...No websites not even a myspace page. The one that is "supposed" to be her page is about fake as half the girls hair on FOL. But yeah that has to account for something
    Actually, she does have a MySpace page and assails to be an actress. However, she is really very close to her mother. There are a couple of other NY sites but from fans

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2104427;
    Actually, she does have a MySpace page and assails to be an actress. However, she is really very close to her mother. There are a couple of other NY sites but from fans

Alot of ppl believe that that Myspace account is a fake...The pictures are off of shots of her from T.V or off of Red Oysters page. Their are actually alot offake New York and Hoopz pages running around

Quote Originally Posted by Mya26;2100996;
    The relationship will not last. I've heard stories of the way he treated his other girlfriends. He got into a lot of fights with the mothers of his kids. It also bothers me how much older he is than the women on the show.

Yeah, he is probably older as their mothers too, so he wants to feel like he has control with them, heck i wouldnt be suprised if he wanted NYS mom
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I doubt it...I just dont take Flav serious.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryHuntzberger;2099865;
    He probably didn't want anything in the first place but more fame, attention, easy women, and money. Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.

BY GEORGE I THINK HE'S GOT IT!!! I TOTALLY agree with the statement above. After all, the only reason Bootz was off'd was because she wasn't going to give it up. That spoke VOLUMNS for whay he was REALLY looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk;2114643;
    Yeah, he is probably older as their mothers too, so he wants to feel like he has control with them, heck i wouldnt be suprised if he wanted NYS mom

This is an interesting point. I truly believe he goes for the younger girls instead of women his age because he can control the girls, impress them, dazzle them with gifts whereas he would not even come up on the radar of a woman his age.

I disagree that he would want NY's mom as she is a very domineering and controlling woman and Flav has to be in control or he will realize what a pathetic little troll he really is.

I think Flavor Flav makes for some great (fake) reality tv!! That's about it though!! Too bad there won't be a season 3!!

FORT Newbie

Re: Be honest.....

Yea....Flav is a loser, in reality. I mean he was never even a rapper, he was a HYPE MAN people!

Notice thats why his music sucks...hes not a rap artist or an artist of any kind.

He has like how many kids, by how many different baby mamas?

He's a recovering crack addicted! He's uglier than a donkey's butt! And about 40 years old or OLDER, trying to get with this 18-27 year olds, who could be the same age as one of his kids!

Get real, these women all better be using this show for personal careers, I would hope. He's not trying to take anyone serious anyway...its just a game to him.

Thats why I dont hate when any of them use the show for their careers, and what? He's using them for a quick get-off and doesnt care if he makes them look like total trash in the process! I would give a rat's a$$ to be quite honest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12