+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

Did anyone here go to the reunion show yesterday? If so can you tell any information?

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I applied, but didn't make the cut

In the application it says everyone in the audience has to sign a confidentialiy agreement, so I don't know if anyone will talk
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

When is it supposed to air....I hope the next week after the finale....Gosh I am like sooooooooo upset that Flavor of Love is ending again .....This is like my ultimate obsession .....Seriously........Im going to need therapy after this show ends.....I WANT SEASON 3!!!!!!!

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettigurl0905 View Post
    When is it supposed to air....I hope the next week after the finale....Gosh I am like sooooooooo upset that Flavor of Love is ending again .....This is like my ultimate obsession .....Seriously........Im going to need therapy after this show ends.....I WANT SEASON 3!!!!!!!
    Lol, yeah, but then if Flav brings NY back again, she probably won't be the Flavorette, right?? And in my opinion, she would be the most entertaining Flavorette, or maybe Sumthin' or Saaphyri!

I am gonna miss FOL though. It's funny watching people fight over someone who looks like an ant with braids!!
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o View Post
    Lol, yeah, but then if Flav brings NY back again, she probably won't be the Flavorette, right?? And in my opinion, she would be the most entertaining Flavorette, or maybe Sumthin' or Saaphyri!

I am gonna miss FOL though. It's funny watching people fight over someone who looks like an ant with braids!!

Ant with Braids LMAO

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by JetLes View Post
    Ant with Braids LMAO
    Glad you considered that funny lol....
    It was either that or "a pea with a viking hat"
    Last edited by John; 10-15-2006 at 08:52 PM. Reason: fixed lingo
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o;2098769;
    They're both funny....
    Last edited by John; 10-15-2006 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fixed lingo in quoted post

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o;2098769;
    ant with braids did it for me........hilarious!!!

I cant wait for the reunion. Bootz made it for me. Running around that corner like she was in the olympics. Just to beat on New York.

FORT Fan
    I really hope Bootz gets a good ol' shiner on NY for the way she was acting... lol!

wow. I've never wished violence on anyone before FOL. Maybe this show is a bad bad influence on me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast