+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

  1. #1
    POP OFF, SON!!! relinjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    54th & Crenshaw
    Posts
    128

    Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

    Did anyone here go to the reunion show yesterday? If so can you tell any information?

  2. #2
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,817
    I applied, but didn't make the cut

    In the application it says everyone in the audience has to sign a confidentialiy agreement, so I don't know if anyone will talk
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  3. #3
    Prettigurl0905
    Guest
    When is it supposed to air....I hope the next week after the finale....Gosh I am like sooooooooo upset that Flavor of Love is ending again .....This is like my ultimate obsession .....Seriously........Im going to need therapy after this show ends.....I WANT SEASON 3!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    x_flavorette_o
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettigurl0905 View Post
    When is it supposed to air....I hope the next week after the finale....Gosh I am like sooooooooo upset that Flavor of Love is ending again .....This is like my ultimate obsession .....Seriously........Im going to need therapy after this show ends.....I WANT SEASON 3!!!!!!!
    Lol, yeah, but then if Flav brings NY back again, she probably won't be the Flavorette, right?? And in my opinion, she would be the most entertaining Flavorette, or maybe Sumthin' or Saaphyri!

    I am gonna miss FOL though. It's funny watching people fight over someone who looks like an ant with braids!!

  5. #5
    Work It GG!!! JetLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    hollywood, ca
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o View Post
    Lol, yeah, but then if Flav brings NY back again, she probably won't be the Flavorette, right?? And in my opinion, she would be the most entertaining Flavorette, or maybe Sumthin' or Saaphyri!

    I am gonna miss FOL though. It's funny watching people fight over someone who looks like an ant with braids!!

    Ant with Braids LMAO

  6. #6
    x_flavorette_o
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JetLes View Post
    Ant with Braids LMAO
    Glad you considered that funny lol....
    It was either that or "a pea with a viking hat"
    Last edited by John; 10-15-2006 at 08:52 PM. Reason: fixed lingo

  7. #7
    Live Forever
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under Sea
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o;2098769;
    Glad you considered that funny lol....
    It was either that or "a pea with a viking hat"
    They're both funny....
    Last edited by John; 10-15-2006 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fixed lingo in quoted post

  8. #8
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by x_flavorette_o;2098769;
    Glad you considered that funny lol....
    It was either that or "a pea with a viking hat"
    ant with braids did it for me........hilarious!!!

  9. #9
    BeautifulMami02
    Guest
    I cant wait for the reunion. Bootz made it for me. Running around that corner like she was in the olympics. Just to beat on New York.

  10. #10
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    152
    I really hope Bootz gets a good ol' shiner on NY for the way she was acting... lol!

    wow. I've never wished violence on anyone before FOL. Maybe this show is a bad bad influence on me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.