+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

FORT Newbie
    i would love to see saphir go at NY and bootz help her snatch that horrible hair off NY's head. in fact the only hair that looked decent was krazy, delicious and beautiful. everybody else looked like they had been to a knock off wig store and got left over scraps. YUK flavors head look better than theirs did.

I cant wait this looks even better than season 1 reunion. but instead NY will be getting her a** beat not whooping the other persons A**

WHY all the NY hating?????....She was one of the reasons people tuned in every week....love that NY drama!!!!!....I don't think she is gonna get her a** kicked but it will be fun watching everyone try....I do agree with the hair thing.....didn't any of them realize HOW bad it looked????....NY's looked the worse before the finale elimination and the rain....

he wasn't really feeling anybody
    Looked to me as though Mr. Grabby-Hands was feeling everybody!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettigurl0905;2098154;
    When is it supposed to air....I hope the next week after the finale....Gosh I am like sooooooooo upset that Flavor of Love is ending again .....This is like my ultimate obsession .....Seriously........Im going to need therapy after this show ends.....I WANT SEASON 3!!!!!!!

Oct. 29
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2104976;
    omg i heard bootz was asked if she still is a virgin and she said no...WHATT?!?!? please tell me it is not true i love bootz to death!!
    SHE SAID ON THE SHOW SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN BUT SHE NOW DECIDES TO WAIT TILL SHE GETS MARRIED. NOW IT IS SAID THAT SHE IS HAVING SEX WITH A MAN SHE HAS BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR 9 YEARS SO SHE WAS JUST PUTTIN ON A ACT

it was obvious that bootz did not want to have sex with flav so she wouldnt look like a whore on the television... and its... flave. honestly.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Hey, if I were on that show and were in a situation where it looked like I might have to bump uglies with Flav, I'd play the celibate card, too! (Heck, I'd even play the trannie card . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie
    Can't wait for the Reunion show... I want to see Bootz kick NY's ass. I know that Deelishis, Buckwild and Bootz get taken off the set because they kept interrupting filming, trying to get at NY.

I hope they announce that Delishis and Flav are split. I want another FOL.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast