+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Show

"Look back, look back ... camriclin's Avatar
    I wonder how much time passes between the finale and the filming of the reunion show? It seemed like Flavor Flav was meeting Deelishes' daughter for the first time that night from what was shown on the preview. I would think that more than enough time would have passed for that to already have happened if they were truly serious about one another.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I can't wait to see Buckwild, Somethin, and Saaphyri on the reunion. I wonder if the previews are right and Saaphyri really had anger managment? I guess we'll find out
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camriclin;2104430;
    I wonder how much time passes between the finale and the filming of the reunion show? It seemed like Flavor Flav was meeting Deelishes' daughter for the first time that night from what was shown on the preview. I would think that more than enough time would have passed for that to already have happened if they were truly serious about one another.

They finished taping in May and taped the reunion in September. Dee said in an interview that she and Flav couldn't hook up for four months so spoilers wouldn't get out.

I see Bootz is starting to sprout her own plastic hair
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

omg i heard bootz was asked if she still is a virgin and she said no...WHATT?!?!? please tell me it is not true i love bootz to death!!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2104976;
    omg i heard bootz was asked if she still is a virgin and she said no...WHATT?!?!? please tell me it is not true i love bootz to death!!
    It's true! She was never a virgin. Flave asked her that night and she said no but wanted to be celebate until marriage but during an post show interview, she stated that she is no longer celebate. It reminded me of her statment in wine country where she says she has never had wine before.....only vodka and gin

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2104558;
    They finished taping in May and taped the reunion in September. Dee said in an interview that she and Flav couldn't hook up for four months so spoilers wouldn't get out.

I see Bootz is starting to sprout her own plastic hair

Plastic hair funny......

I heard the same thing so I hope they are still together....wouldnt want a Hoopz x2....So New York can boost again! "See Im the good woman flav!"

But I want to see the fighting...they are not worried about being eliminated now...New York aint messing around with Pumpkins scared hind parts this time..lol..

lol saaphyri is like "the certificate say your a- i mean you have completed.." lol she was gonna say "your ass has completed" lol i love that girl!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I just checked the TV Guide and it says the reunion show is on at 8pm and 11pm on Sunday October 29. Why in 2 weeks???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2106845;
    I just checked the TV Guide and it says the reunion show is on at 8pm and 11pm on Sunday October 29. Why in 2 weeks???
    To give them enough time to make the arrests and place the restraining orders.

FORT Newbie
    it was so funny week to week. yes NY is funny but I think he brought her back mainly because he wasn't really feeling anybody that strong and he knew he would definitely have a good time with her. choosing her, no way was he going to EVER choose NY.....she called his kids bastards!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast