+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York is Back!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    New NY Myspace, I think this one's real because it has a new picture on it, and Miss Michele has her as a friend (I think that one's real too because it also has a new picture)

MySpace.com/hbicNewYork
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2106064;
    New NY Myspace, I think this one's real because it has a new picture on it, and Miss Michele has her as a friend (I think that one's real too because it also has a new picture)

MySpace.com/hbicNewYork

I believe it is still suspect as Ms Michelle's site states she's 86 YEARS OLD! I don't think she would like that type of publicity at all As for the NY site, it to is suspect as there is nothing on it but that one picture and the most basic of stats.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2106903;
    I believe it is still suspect as Ms Michelle's site states she's 86 YEARS OLD! I don't think she would like that type of publicity at all As for the NY site, it to is suspect as there is nothing on it but that one picture and the most basic of stats.
    I was thinking, maybe Miss Michele was reluctant to get an account. NY convinced her, so she made a very basic one, with a random age? Just guessing though.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2109160;
    I was thinking, maybe Miss Michele was reluctant to get an account. NY convinced her, so she made a very basic one, with a random age? Just guessing though.
    If it was a random age, I KNOW she wouldn't choose something almost double her age; even if NY created it for her.

that catfight would be LEGENDARY!

I have no idea where to put this, but I think it deserves to be shown, NY at the Vh1 Big in 06 Awards:

FORT Newbie
    Did NY eat Deelishis??? WTF Happened to her? Her boobs are out of control! She is wider all over!

Quote Originally Posted by divadreamer8;2165580;
    Did NY eat Deelishis??? WTF Happened to her? Her boobs are out of control! She is wider all over!
    Looks like she got a boob job, but you would think she would now better than to be walking around with plastic looking hair after calling out Dee's mom about hers...She looks like a tranny

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Oh good LORD! Is that NewYork? It can't be. It's got to be some drag queen doing her. Please tell me it ain't so.

Honey, put down the Crunch and Munch. That nasty little toad is SO not worth it!!
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

OMG I think she actually ate everyone! That's some serious weight gain if that is in fact her plus her boobs were never that big!
    Yup, with donuts!!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    New York's boobs (those inflated domes) on her chest, are disgusting. I have lost ALL respect for her now. I used to admire NY to a degree; now, I guess she really IS a fake beotch.

+ Reply to Thread