+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York is Back!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I find it odd, that despite being the (arguably) most memorable contestant, she never does any of the publicty tours. No MySpace, or anything! It's like she doesn't exist
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Live Forever
    Really, I thought this was her myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=60978664

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    A lot of people think that's a fake because her only candids are taken off of Oyster's site, and she says on there that she and Oyster aren't friends, but there are a bunch of recent pictures of them hanging out together, so things just aren't adding up.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie
    I agree, i think NY and her mom, are the funniest thing on tv. The last cliff hanger with her mom, going back to the mansion and demanding her daughter to pack right now,,, leaves us wondering what exactly is going to go down. The apple dont far fall from the tree, they are both hysterically funny

i absolutely 100% agree, i absolutely positively adore New York, she is just too crazy, and i love that! there will never be a dull moment with her...i love her!!! New York should get a spin off show lol

Its going to be so sad this weekend when New York LOSES for the second time in a row!!...She's going to be made a fool of again...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady View Post
    Its going to be so sad this weekend when New York LOSES for the second time in a row!!...She's going to be made a fool of again...

I want to see that.. but I really think she is going to win this time

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettigurl0905 View Post
    I want to see that.. but I really think she is going to win this time
    Either way, I can't wait to see her response. I wonder if VH1 will keep her mother around for the festivities. Dr. Phil would have a field day with those two and the silent father.

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]

Whether she wins or loses....

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    New York will be emotional and i wont be suprised if she tried to punch him or harm him in any way or even jump on Deelishis for the clock?
    Hahaha that sure would be some good tv!!
    Well, even if she wins, there could be a spinoff show with her, her family, Flav, and his fam tryin' to get along. That would be.... lol
    And if she loses, after we get the exciting "OH HELL NO!" treatment from ny to Flav, we could get her as the Flavorette. Which would be even more !
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    According to the New York Post New York will have her own show about her finding a man.

this is just what i heard on the radio.

+ Reply to Thread