+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York is Back!

FORT Newbie

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    you can say what you want about new york's mother, but when new york was defending flav and told her mother that flav teaches her new words, new york's mother saying "yeah........like bogadybogadybogadydoo" caused me to bust my gut laughing. right on the money.
    New york and her family are a riot. You could not write comedy like that, this family is so hilarious, and her father is just precious - if you watch him closely. Also, the commentary of NY is just hilarious, like the lap dog comments, stating that was born quote in the know, and that innovation applause for the plastic hair of delicious mom. There is never a dull moment with this girl, I hope she wins,,, but I dont think she will because vh1 has to spin this show off, with NY and her family,

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    uhm, would you want your daughter to be with flav? i'd act like a fool too to stop that from happening.
    No, but that doesn't give New York's mom an excuse to lie about having some fatal condition. That's cruel. I'm glad New York saw right through it. She is overly dramatic.

I'm also expecting New York to be offered her own show that includes her mother. I would probably watch. They are a riot of a train wreck.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    No, but that doesn't give New York's mom an excuse to lie about having some fatal condition. That's cruel. I'm glad New York saw right through it. She is overly dramatic.

I'm also expecting New York to be offered her own show that includes her mother. I would probably watch. They are a riot of a train wreck.
    i dunno............i think i would do just about anything to get my daughter away from him..............but i mean stevie wonder could see ny's mother was lying.

FORT Newbie
    I love New York. It's a win win situation because she'll either win Flavor of Love or she wont' win and she'll be the Flavorette, in my estimation. Seeing more of her on TV would make me happy. She's the funniest thing on TV.

i dunno............i think i would do just about anything to get my daughter away from him..............but i mean stevie wonder could see ny's mother was lying.

I wouldn't resort to anything. Especially if it meant potentially harming or further harming my relationship with my child. But going back to my original post, I was talking about New York's childhood and her current behavior. I never commented on how or should a mother disrupt a child's relationship, or my personal thoughts on Flav. I don't mind being quoted but please don't read things into my statements and base your responses on something I never said.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 10-04-2006 at 08:41 PM.

[FA Edit]

Is anyone willing to make predictions on New York's response when Flav doesn't choose her again?
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-04-2006 at 09:51 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    I wouldn't resort to anything. Especially if it meant potentially harming or further harming my relationship with my child. But going back to my original post, I was talking about New York's childhood and her current behavior. I never commented on how or should a mother disrupt a child's relationship, or my personal thoughts on Flav. I don't mind being quoted but please don't read things into my statements and base your responses on something I never said.
    I am being humorous in my responses. i did not think that FOL was taken that seriously. my responses are not just focused on what another person may have said. so it may be a good idea to not read into my responses.
    Last edited by autumnsessence; 10-04-2006 at 10:19 PM.

New York will be emotional and i wont be suprised if she tried to punch him or harm him in any way or even jump on Deelishis for the clock?
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

she has a sick body--if you have seen the one where she gets mad and flav feels sorry for her and spends the night she could do lingerie..but without her face, theyd have to crop tht nasty man face out!! she has the worst weave too--did anyone see her try to straighten her hair through that??? she was like pulling for her life i was so suprised it didnt fall out lol!!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    New York will be emotional and i wont be suprised if she tried to punch him or harm him in any way or even jump on Deelishis for the clock?

New York is very jealous. She might have an emotional collapse. She would make a good stalker.

+ Reply to Thread