+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York is Back!

FORT Fogey
    I think New York lost too much weight and she looked better with darker hair. The girl cracks me up though.
    Jessica

FORT Fan
    Why cant I be on this hideous show with NY????

Gosh i would totally put that 3rd war class girl in her place..better yet I know 10 girls who would.

Hmmmm..I would love to see Naomi Campbell and her in the same room...

yea me to it would cell phones flying,chairs,people just being thrown around

FORT Newbie
    I think New York will win because why would he bring her ass back?!? I hope she loses.

I love NY, I think she makes the show, she is soooooo funny

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Love her, love her, love her. Was so angry when she lost to Hoopz last year! She wants her beautiful man, and no one's going to get in her way, lol.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    New York and her mother are just alike. I feel sorry for New York growing up with such a dramatic, manipulative mother. It couldn't have been an innocent, fun childhood. New York has picked up some of her mother's traits. I guess her father has just gotten used to being quiet and letting her mother run over him and everyone else in her way.

FORT Fanatic

ny's mom

you can say what you want about new york's mother, but when new york was defending flav and told her mother that flav teaches her new words, new york's mother saying "yeah........like bogadybogadybogadydoo" caused me to bust my gut laughing. right on the money.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    New York and her mother are just alike. I feel sorry for New York growing up with such a dramatic, manipulative mother. It couldn't have been an innocent, fun childhood. New York has picked up some of her mother's traits. I guess her father has just gotten used to being quiet and letting her mother run over him and everyone else in her way.
    But remember, New York said she was never a child
    She is hilarious! and to tell you the truth, I can't picture NY as a baby or a child or a teenager
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    uhm, would you want your daughter to be with flav? i'd act like a fool too to stop that from happening.

+ Reply to Thread