+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York is Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    she looked like a drag queen to me
    I think she always looks like a drag queen!!!

Who against New York

Putting all twenty girls back in the house, without rules of fighting gets you eliminated who do you think would be the most MUST SEE TV going against New York and who do you think could kick her tail?????

I think Hood the girl from the first episode and Sapphari (however do you spell that)could beat that a$$

Funny to go against Sumthin and Like Dat........I cant wait for the reunion....

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    she is a straight B*#^& at times and i think her and krazy will become friends
    New York friends with anybody? I don't think so lol

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    New York friends with anybody? I don't think so lol
    yea for a second krazy will think they are friends New york will just lie and play her into thinking there friends....
    and I think anybody can beat up New york but she might be a good fighter steping up to everybody so I don't know plus new york is Short and skinny so come on now

FORT Fogey
    I think this chick just has no pride. The ugliest man in america rejected you lady and he offered her a clock and she cried out of joy? come on now! Have some pride and respect for yourself! Her hair color and makeup was such a bad choice. I think she has to have mental issues. There is seriously something wrong with this girl. She's more than just mean and overbearing. She is really off in some way. Alot of reality shows take advantage of unstable people cause they make the best tv. She is no different.
    Jessica

More than likely she is just there to get back into the american tv watching mindset before she does Flavorette.(if it is her doing flavorette)
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I think this chick just has no pride. The ugliest man in america rejected you lady and he offered her a clock and she cried out of joy? come on now! Have some pride and respect for yourself!

But what would be REALLY sad would be if he rejected her once again for someone who isn't that into him.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I naturally dont like this women because i am from New York and i dont like how she's acting and representing it. She says and does things that are completely unnessesary and foolish. I admire her strength, but she i look down apon her her domination she thinks she has over everybody.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Yes, I agree with the above...New York should have more dignity. He rejected her once--but maybe she wants revenge. She is probably either delusional or a very good actress! Or maybe she "really" digs Flav. She is in love.

She should take her mother's advice though. I hope she see's how dysfunctional Whitney Houston became dealing with her bad choice of man. lol. Also, NY was pretty cute last season...I don't know what happened though? She is too skinny and is less glamorous. But she is entertaining--highly!

First of all, I thought that Flav should have gotten together with New York during the first season. It was clear that he had a thing for her.

Secondly, how could that white chick be so stupid as to assume that New York is her friend? C'mon now. I know she saw the first season where NY backstabbed everyone.

Flav brought NY back for ratings, and ratings only. He couldn't give a S*it about her, and I believe that he craves the drama. He likes the idea of women fighting over him. That's what really gets him off (not the whole dating thing.)

+ Reply to Thread