+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Flav

Flavor Flav

real name William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
    born March 16, 1959

Flav's mother is a classically trained pianist.
    Flav does not like having his face touched.
    He loves to say "Flavor Flav!"

Iam shocked there is not a Flavor flav thread...but anyway I can't believe women are competing to be his girl....I am starting to think that he lives by me because the KFC he took krazy is around the corner where I live
    Last edited by Flipsideboy90; 08-29-2006 at 04:34 PM.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    He's 47 years old! Good grief.....isn't he a grandfather too?

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I think he's cool. Alittle retarted but cool
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

flav is a beast. could you bellieve vh1 made a driven for him. come on now I can't believe that . just because people like to see him act like a fool he's (driven) oh boy this is a crazy world
    New York is back...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    He's a little troll but he is very nice, intelligent, and very funny. There is somebody for everybody...

See, there is hope for you Shrek and hobit looking freaks out there!

well i guess all drug addicts are driven (determined to get that high)
    New York is back...

Flavor Flav....lol

Not the most attractive man alive...but he is nice, sweet and funny..I think his personality makes people like him and become attracted to him..I would never date him but I can see where people get to like him...Plus the fact everyone wants to win in a compeitition clouds them and makes them think they like him too...

Flav is a nasty looking cockaroach!!!...He isn't there to find someone to be with forever...He's just looking to fu** plain and simple...And his comment about not wanting to keep Nibblz because she's a stripper because of his kids is a lame excuse...If he was thinking about how his kids would feel he would have dropped all the adult entertainers at the begining of the season

I don't think he's sweet. He's perving on these women who are young enough to be his daughter. He started the problems between crazy and del by telling del that crazy was her biggest competition. and he is stirring up trouble by encouaging boots to be a bi*tch.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Newbie
    I watched both seasons of Flavor of Love, and I think this will be the last season I watch. When I watch how Flav and these women make complete fools of themselves, I'm so thankful to God for leading me to my wondeful husband, who I met in a Christian college. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this coming June. I would NEVER disgrace and humiliate myself on national television in order to get a man, no matter how much money he makes or how famous he is.

Until Flav gets his life together (starting with giving his life to the Lord), he will never find true love. As overboard as Tiffany's ("New York") mom acts, she stated some blunt truths about Flav, the main one being that he doesn't know how to treat women with respect in a relationship. He has supposedly spent two seasons trying to find the right woman, only to continue saying that he is looking for someone he can "kick it with" right now, and then maybe he'll marry her in 4 years. He spends more time checking out their breasts and booties than examining their character. As a matter of fact, his own character is sadly lacking in the virtue of faithfulness and fidelity. No woman in her right mind wants to share her man with another woman. When a woman gives her heart to a man, she has every right to expect him to be faithful. Flav doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word.

And most of these women (including New York) are sadly lacking in morals and self-respect. All these romantic jacuzzi and hot tub sessions, romps in the bedroom, etc. are for married people. These women need to realize that their sexuality is a gift from God, not to be squandered on the likes of Flav. Most of them just want to be seen on TV (like Flav really expects them not to benefit from the exposure. Get real!). It's so sad and pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast