+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Flav

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    First off, I think Flavor Flav needs to pick a women his own age. Hes almost a senior and he is picking up chicks that just turn 21, that is sickening. These girls are young, and are probably just out of college or still in it. Im sure they are going to want to do other things with their life before they settle down and have kids. I now have a deep respect for Bootz because of how she stood up for her morals, she's 22 and i dont think she wants her schedule filled up with 4 childern.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    New York is so funny, the stuff that comes out of her mouth, and her expressions are so entertaining. The comments, about delicious moms plastic hair, and the innovation of that - funny stuff

Dude, he is awesome. LOL. He is out of his mind.

LG.
    how old is Flav anyway. I think he is hilarious, but I agree he needs to date older women, closer to his own age, if he wants to find someone and have a lasting relationship. Someone ready to have kids if that is what he wants, but good lord, he already has kids and grandkids.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

^ Flavor is 47.

FORT Fogey
    Yea most of the girls are in their mid twenties. Like Dat was the only one I think over 30. Personally I think its easier for him to get younger women versus older. Younger women still have some imaturity about them because what woman closer to Flav's age would really take this guy seriously?
    Jessica

In my head :P...... No, I live in somewhere over the red, white, and blue rainbow =]
    That's cool if you really do live by him...... maybe. Maybe you should sleep with your eyes open from now on....
    haha just kiddin'. I think Flav is awesome.
    He's hilarious..... a little crazy, but hilarious all the same. Sure, we all know he's probably high during every episode, and he's not the most attractive man alive, but I love that show lol...
    It's hard for me to think of him as "William Drayton", though....
    Last edited by John; 10-08-2006 at 05:58 PM.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I admire Flav for his uniquness so thats why I'm being him for Halloween! I'm gonna wear a clock, a viking hat, and some gold teeth! I can't wait!
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    I admire Flav for his uniquness so thats why I'm being him for Halloween! I'm gonna wear a clock, a viking hat, and some gold teeth! I can't wait!
    Aw, man! I wanna go to your H'ween party!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    You MUST post pictures!!!! ROTFLMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast