+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

Come on...Snake Eyes! onekris10's Avatar
    I heard on Sirius radio that New York does not win, but instead will be getting her own show on Vh 1!
    I'd watch it.

Ugh, I dont think that the show would be entertaining. I dont see why guys would go after her..
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I'd love a NY Flavorette. With her as a host...You can't go wrong.

I doubt it's her, because in an AOL interview I was reading she said "I'd love my own show, it'd be bomb, but I don't." or something. Maybe it's a trick? Or maybe somenone else is The Flavorette?

Oh and on the VH1 message board someone said that NY doesn't win and goes nuts.

I don't know, you can never trust spoilers. Remember the one about Krazy winning?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

yeah... I think Delishis has this.

New York would not be a good host. Most of the girls on the fol are gold diggers, or in it for fame, and very few are there for flav. For New York it would only be someone REALLY desperate..
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

the show already aired somewhere so anyone has any word on who won? When I watched ANTM cycle 6 the show aired in P.R. before it did on the East Coast.

^ The show has not already aired any where. Just because one series(ANTM) did not time it to show the same time everywhere does not mean that this series(FOL2) didn't. This is the first airing.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk;2102258;
    Ugh, I dont think that the show would be entertaining. I dont see why guys would go after her..
    Too be on tv. But girls going after a guy to me is more funnier than guys going after a girl

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulMami02;2104328;
    Too be on tv. But girls going after a guy to me is more funnier than guys going after a girl

I would agree with you.............unless the girl in question is New York. She was the best thing about the show for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678