+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    We can't guess what's gonna happen..... the show just edits us into thinking one way, and then they flip the script!
    So..... what if, like in some wierd way, he brings back the other contestants to pick, but ends up picking one of them or something?? Flav's crazy (though oh so entertaining ), so we never know.... until next week, that is lol.

After seeing the recap show this weekend, I believe Delicious will win. I base this in the fact that Flav alluded to NY's insane jealousy and penchant for drama throuout the episode. He also was "feeling" Delicious for the moment he saw her vidtape audition. Also the complete Drama fest they showed in the recaps made NY and her mother look quite insane. Also it was a remark he made when throwing out mama NY that NY was staying that made it more of a jibe at mama NY than a desire to pick her. He seem to have nothing but affection to Delish and just basic pity for NY. It wa more than obvious that she is there only for the ratings and she won't win because there would be a ratings bonanza just for her reaction to being rejected yet again

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    After seeing the recap show this weekend, I believe Delicious will win. I base this in the fact that Flav alluded to NY's insane jealousy and penchant for drama throuout the episode. He also was "feeling" Delicious for the moment he saw her vidtape audition. Also the complete Drama fest they showed in the recaps made NY and her mother look quite insane. Also it was a remark he made when throwing out mama NY that NY was staying that made it more of a jibe at mama NY than a desire to pick her. He seem to have nothing but affection to Delish and just basic pity for NY. It wa more than obvious that she is there only for the ratings and she won't win because there would be a ratings bonanza just for her reaction to being rejected yet again

I would agree with you but it is something deep inside saying New York is going to win......I guess Im preparing myself for the let down if in fact she does win!!!!!

but if not yeah to Deelishis.

I noticed that in the recap thing where the season 1 girls come back that he gives Red Oyster a nice long hug. I wonder if hes feeling her? She was never really eliminated.

hmm, maybe she is the flavorette?

Ratings would go up either way if new york won. If she won she would go crazy and would be all "YESS FLAVORR FLAV" and jump on him and send Delishis out the door, and they could anounce there new show.

On the other hand the ratings would go up to see her rejected if they like to give high ratings to crying

And i actually think the recap made new york and her mom look more sane, and made krazy look like a bitch for being so rude to new yorks mom. dunno.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

FORT Fogey
    either way, i hope NY gets some money from Vh1, she saved the second Season

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    either way, i hope NY gets some money from Vh1, she saved the second Season
    ?!?!?!?!?!

The show was still great before her....the first ep had pooping and fighting! However, I do agree that NY's return at least increased the show's goodness from 8 out of 10 to 10 out of 10. She totally raised the bar!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

The fact that NY is so insistant in staying on the show might mean that She may be the one considered for Flavorette and have to keep quiet about it even to her mother. BUT MOM is a TOTAL nut job and screaming BITCH. She even admitted that she found nothing wrong with having her only daughter believe that she was DYING. How sick is THAT!

As for Krazy, Yes, she was definitely there for the record deal but it was DELICIOUS who realized Krazy's tape was in the recorder and played it to make a strong point that Krazy was not there for him. Delicious is going to win but she made it very clear she saw this as a competitive game and planned to do whatever she needed to win. That's why she also made a point to show Krazy up at the dinner.

Somewhere over the rainbow of colors on the tv screen... wait nevermind the signal's back! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    As for Krazy, Yes, she was definitely there for the record deal but it was DELICIOUS who realized Krazy's tape was in the recorder and played it to make a strong point that Krazy was not there for him. Delicious is going to win but she made it very clear she saw this as a competitive game and planned to do whatever she needed to win. That's why she also made a point to show Krazy up at the dinner.
    It might have been editing, but it appeared in the recap show like Flav first asked Deelishis is she could sing, and she hesitantly (altough that may have been set up) agreed to sing for him. Which is when she blew Krazy out of the water =]!!
    I do agree though that she probably sees this as a competition. But, even if she was in love with him, this is set up to be a competition. (Not defending her, just saying....)
    "Did you just call me a b*tch?? Well, a b*tch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment!"

I realized that, it just HAPPENED to turn on while he was hanging out with Krazys family and Delishis just happened to "accidentaly" turn it on.

And i so agree, New York saved the show.

I have to say that Delishis is going to win. They want good ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast