+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    I have to disagree. He just has a penchant for big butts and big boobs. He doesn't care what they look like if that's they have going for them. As for Big RIck and the others, he surrounds himself with anyone who makes him feel important. He dresses the way he does because, sadly, he thinks it shows how wealthy he is. A lot of poor black men who was part of his era (he near 50 years old) actually thought that silks and satins, a lot of gold jewelry and furs bespoke of their wealth and none actually realized how rediculous they looked. Some even permed and curled thier hair thinking the "superfly" look was a good thing.

He's not gay, he's just odd.
    I agree , I am not suggesting that this is the case, but purely as a frame of reference: Pimps dress in the same manner. They choose the most outlandish colors, fabrics, accessories that they can find as it is a status symbol to one another and also aids in there recruitment of new um employees. The more flamboyant there attire and wheels and cribs the wealthier they are and the more money the girls get (usually not the case, more like the less money they get). That is pretty much how this fashion practice came to be. Hence the term " He's Pimpin" when someone is dressed up and showing their bling. They (The Pimps in some larger cities even have contests to determine who is the most affluent, judged on their attire and that of their girls). I watch alot of random documentaries...

I don't think there is anyway that Flav can choose NY, there is the whole issue of the new show, but also she called his kids "little bastards" and that isn't going to fly with him. He knows that she isn't going to be a mom to them and I sincerely doubt she would be willing to have 4 kids without benefit of a wedding or even after. She is much to into herself to tend to anyone else's needs in my opinion. Really if he wants to be with someone that will not let anyone else voice anything let alone finish a sentence and stomp off in a temper tantrum when they don't get their way and then gloat when they finally do and can't have common curtesy for anyone then I say give her to him and I will see you all next year for Flavor of Love 3. I don't think Deelish is any better nor Krazy. Thankfully I don't have to live with whoever his choice is (just on my TV). I don't personally know the man so I can't say who is the best one for him , but I agree with the person who said that the better person for him left the house awhile back.
    Just my opinion...
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Flav and Bootz both implied that Dee is the winner. I'm starting to think that maybe this is a ploy to get us to think she won, and then goes and picks NY.

I don't know, I learned a long time ago to stop guessing, because anything can happen!
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

last season werent people saying that New York was going to win? I doubt that the rumors are true.

edit: i think that he will pick new york and then there will be another season of tv where the kids and her have to get a long and at the end of the season they will learn to love her as she does to them, while flav laughs at her for her unexperience... I think that is why they did not edit out "those little bastards" because they want us to be in shock when she gets picked and make us all watch Flav and New York or be creative with a name like Flavor of New York. And then with a visit from her mother and flav possibly proposing at the end? They want tv, obviously. and that makes good tv, and if Flav was willing to keep her this far I dont think she is going to loose.
    Last edited by wooh_okk; 10-02-2006 at 05:26 PM.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Also, in an interview I read, Dee said that she 'didn't expect to make it as far as I did.' I don't think she would have phrased it like that if she had won.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Also, in an interview I read, Dee said that she 'didn't expect to make it as far as I did.' I don't think she would have phrased it like that if she had won.

You have to remember, though, that they have to be very careful about what they say in interviews that will be released BEFORE the season finale. They aren't allowed to disclose information, so by saying something like that, it could be taken as she won, or as she didn't.

I personally don't think NY will take this one home, Flav's kids seem to obviously have no liking for the woman what so ever, and it would be in the producers' best interests to keep him and her "interested" in each other, but not together. They can milk this for a good long time.

My:

Reasons for new York winning:
    -he brought her back
    -she was willing to come back after he did not choose her
    -even with her mother in the way he still claimed that they had a connection
    -good tv
    -make good ratings for another show
    -obviously has something going for her

NY not winning:
    -might have brought her back for rating purposes
    -seeing her get eliminated again== good ratings
    -possibly an actress
    -called kids bastards

Deelishis winning:
    -make a "good" mother
    -probably better wife material for flav
    -kids like her
    -he obviously "feels" her. (ew)
    -tried to prove that he just doenst think of her as a mother character by making him look like he loves her... assets
    -calling krazy fake and they played it out that way
    -getting chosen first in elimation ceremony

not winning:
    -no good tv afterwards
    -boring
    -flav has a "stronger" connection with ny
    -most likely friends

Overall, it just depends if theres going to be more tv. Id say that there probably would be, but theres a possibility theres not because of the "flavorette" show.

FORT Newbie
    Well obviously people who claim to have seen spoilers or have inside info can't be trusted in this very thred didn't people say Krazy won. I am betting on DEE and NY cries and says "from now I am going to be the one picking" and starts her own thing - and only an idiot would pursue her.

Then again I question what kind of woman would hook up with Flav. He doesn't even pay for the kids he has right now. I bet Dee breaks up with him by year's end/

what do you mean by "pay"

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    what do you mean by "pay"
    um, I think they mean child support. You got to pay to play. Because of drugs and so forth, he may have a different system based on a different kind of monetary system with the mother.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

ahh okay i thought they meant that the kids were fake and he did not pay them to go on the show.
    im kindof slow. haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast