Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    Do you think Flav could be bi?
    LMAO! what makes you say that?
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    LMAO! what makes you say that?
    There are many reasons. The first is that he seems to kind of check the men-folk out when they are there including Big Rick. Also, he dresses rather femininly and he tends to like the women who have man-shapes. He likes women man-aggressive and seems to be over-sexualized. People who are that devoted to sex and making out tend to swing at anything that's avaible. I've always got a gay vibe from him. I think he's had some man-love in his life.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

There are many reasons. The first is that he seems to kind of check the men-folk out when they are there including Big Rick. Also, he dresses rather femininly and he tends to like the women who have man-shapes. He likes women man-aggressive and seems to be over-sexualized. People who are that devoted to sex and making out tend to swing at anything that's avaible. I've always got a gay vibe from him. I think he's had some man-love in his life.
    I have to disagree. He just has a penchant for big butts and big boobs. He doesn't care what they look like if that's they have going for them. As for Big RIck and the others, he surrounds himself with anyone who makes him feel important. He dresses the way he does because, sadly, he thinks it shows how wealthy he is. A lot of poor black men who was part of his era (he near 50 years old) actually thought that silks and satins, a lot of gold jewelry and furs bespoke of their wealth and none actually realized how rediculous they looked. Some even permed and curled thier hair thinking the "superfly" look was a good thing.

He's not gay, he's just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    I have to disagree. He just has a penchant for big butts and big boobs. He doesn't care what they look like if that's they have going for them. As for Big RIck and the others, he surrounds himself with anyone who makes him feel important. He dresses the way he does because, sadly, he thinks it shows how wealthy he is. A lot of poor black men who was part of his era (he near 50 years old) actually thought that silks and satins, a lot of gold jewelry and furs bespoke of their wealth and none actually realized how rediculous they looked. Some even permed and curled thier hair thinking the "superfly" look was a good thing.

He's not gay, he's just odd.
    Not gay, bi. I think his fingers have the tingling for the man-love. Maybe he is the Flavorette.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

LMAO
    thats hilarious
    I dont think that he is bi or gay or anything else but straight.
    He just likes odd girls?
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Not gay, bi. I think his fingers have the tingling for the man-love. Maybe he is the Flavorette.
    THAT WOULD BE TOOOO FUNNY!! (and a little creepy. Don't say that TOO loud or a producer might HEAR you) QUEER EYE FOR GHETTO LOVE!

FORT Newbie

yup

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaWaula View Post
    I have read this entire thread and I am hoping that the predictions are wrong...I want NEW YORK to stay in the house!!!..I totally hated her the first season but have grown to love her in a bitchy sort of way...think about the pair they would make....and think of the possiblity of another reality show...New York and Flav trying to live under one roof and with MAMA NEW York screaming in the backround!!!...Who else could help flav with another show.......GO NEW YORK
    I totally agree. NY from the very first show, despite all the controversy, was oddly very appealing. She has a charm to her, an endearing side.... and she is straight up about who she is and her objectives. NY ended up on TV and she needs to stay on TV. This woman is 100% entertainment, as is her mother. Flav of love 1/2, was my favorite show on tv and while I know it will be ending, I hope VH1 keeps spinning this show off. Who wants to see flav and delicious, forget it. I would love to see a show with flav and NY or NY alone.

I like NY, I even liked her last year and wanted her to win.......I was one of those people who didn't like hoopz at all I thought she was fake...I hope he choose NY but I think it will be delicous...........

I think big rick's got this thing in the bag.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Fanatic
    I think big rick's got this thing in the bag.
    indeed................the only sane one on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast