+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

Possibly, the way you say or could be that he is avoiding her because they are already hooked up and want to really play it out on the show....Okay the "behind closed doors" scene with Flav and NY was just...way gross!!!!

FORT Newbie
    hmm from what i've read.. I think it's delicious to "win".. but then if that's true, how are they going to do a flavor of love 3 ? lol

this frees up NY to do flavorette.

I figure when it comes to FOL fans, they preffer NY over hoops, although guys would prefer hoops over NY. WAY more attractive, and less crazy. but then we know we need drama for laughs. Hoops is probably all booked up in contracts already anyway.

So that settles it for me. deelishus wins it. Now i want to see how it turns out. do they actually have a real realionship (yea right she's on the show for publicity too) or what excuse do they have, so they can do flav of love 3.

Okay I'm not being mean, just curious....what are those things up and down Deelish's arms?

She was in a horrible car wreck and apparently those are scars from the damage.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think they were only showing clips of Flav annoying New York to make us feel as bad as we possibly could for her. Even though it does not seem she is going to win, as the sounds of it she and flav.."ahemed." Do they want Flav to look like a jerk?

Krazy isnt the winner because of that because she is definitley been called out for fake. I think that next week even thought it seems that New York will not do well with the family, that they will call Krazy out as "using" Flav and he will realize that his and New Yorks connection is strong [[plus she had to make it to f2]]. So my bet is f2== New york and Delishis. Notice that they dont really fight that much but they were trying to make a huge deal out of the fight they had in the bathroom. If they are the final two then I think Delishis wins... though New York would make better tv.

\
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I dont think it is fair to say that Krazy will be eliminated because shes fake (even though it does look like the case) because everybody on the show has been called fake at one time or another.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    I think they were only showing clips of Flav annoying New York to make us feel as bad as we possibly could for her. Even though it does not seem she is going to win, as the sounds of it she and flav.."ahemed." Do they want Flav to look like a jerk?

Krazy isnt the winner because of that because she is definitley been called out for fake. I think that next week even thought it seems that New York will not do well with the family, that they will call Krazy out as "using" Flav and he will realize that his and New Yorks connection is strong [[plus she had to make it to f2]]. So my bet is f2== New york and Delishis. Notice that they dont really fight that much but they were trying to make a huge deal out of the fight they had in the bathroom. If they are the final two then I think Delishis wins... though New York would make better tv.

\
    Krazy has definetly been edited very negatively, but I think that's very reminescent of Hoopz' edit towards the end, and she ended up winning!

I remember in the finale, they made Hoopz out to be an ignorant, whiny, bitch (Complaining to Flav about NY, throwing a fit over her weave.) And NY was made out to be the good one.

Now Krazy is being made out as an ass, and Deelishis and NY are the good ones, so I definetly think that Krazy has it
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I dont think that they would edit it completley like last season. I dont ever remember Hoopz being the person everyone wanted gone and out of the house, or I dont remember anyone calling her fake unless New York counts.

Either way, I think that Krazy is out next because his family is good at catching on to things.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I think New York is not going to win it....Flav yes likes her but I dont think he is feeling her all like that...Look how he was completely ignoring her at the table with Bootz...SHe was talking and he cut her off to talk to Bootz..Plus she is truly a Bia Bia(female dog)

Let me have been Flav when she started boosting about how she needs one on one time and Im going to get it after the fact Flav promised her the date...I would have been like well nevermind since you are acting childish and Bootz is right Bootz can you join me tonight....lol That would have been one of the classics just to see her face afterwards ...lol

I think Deelishis is going to win...

Do you think Flav could be bi?
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast