+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers & Speculation

Flav is a real idiot (not that I didn't already know that) if he again goes for pretty and gets his butt used again
    Well, it's all fake anyway..........

Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr View Post
    Flav is a real idiot (not that I didn't already know that) if he again goes for pretty and gets his butt used again

That is so true

I say... final 2 are Delishis and New York or New York and Krazy.
    They are really attempting to put New York in the most positive light as possible.... for example "I was in fear of Krazys life" or "Im using them. They are so stupid." Im sure she said some more about them but they are editing it over. Though its not much drama, they are trying to set something up between Deelishis and New York by the date ruining thing.

And Krazy and New York would probably be set up by New york "using" her.

Bootz and New York would not make a good final two, unless they play that New york will "use her".

Right now my speculations are..

4. Bootz (cant get over the fact she wont sleep with him)
    3. Delishis/Krazy (delishis-- trying to rat krazy out, krazy-- pumpkin typish edit)
    2. Delishis/Krazy (hes not feeling delishis more than a friend anymore. Krazy- everyone thinks shes FAKE)
    1. New york. ( she has once again taken his heart and he knows she is feelin g him while he feels her.

lol, i would never think that i would get this much into flavor of love when they first aired the previews.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar

Spoiler!!!!!

I was listening to Hot 97 the other day and Flavor Flav was on it. He was talking about Flavor of Love 2. He said if you take away the H from Hoopz's name then that why they broke up lol anyhooter....

One of the Dj's stated (and i qoute, okay, not exactly qouted) "So after the show, what are you and Deelishis going to be up too", I think that speaks for itself people. I couldnt hear his respose because my school bus got louder after hearing that lol
    Last edited by BLaNKoBoRiQuA; 09-19-2006 at 04:10 PM.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

aww... if that is true then poor new york
    but i dont see how they can just let spoilers out like that....
    unless the response was "ahah nice try you know i cant tell you who i picked".

I hope that isnt true.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    A little bird told me that Krazy's friend called into her hometown's radio station and confirmed that she's the last woman standing.

I don't know if this spoiler's right or wrong, but if Flav is as dumb as I think he is....

1) his friends told him she was fake.
    2) Bootz, New York, Deelishis and Buckeey told him she was fake.
    3)She brought a demo into the house.
    4) She confessed that she wants to record an album.

Someone should've spelled it out for him.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    A little bird told me that Krazy's friend called into her hometown's radio station and confirmed that she's the last woman standing.

I don't know if this spoiler's right or wrong, but if Flav is as dumb as I think he is....

1) his friends told him she was fake.
    2) Bootz, New York, Deelishis and Buckeey told him she was fake.
    3)She brought a demo into the house.
    4) She confessed that she wants to record an album.

Someone should've spelled it out for him.
    I dont think this is true... they give out contracts to make sure that no one spills the beans. anyone could have made that up, I could call and say I was requesting a song and claim that new york is going to claim shes an actress and bootz and her are sisters and delishis is their aunt and krazy wins but then flav cheats on her with new york and bootz and then delishis takes him back out of nowhere.

i dont think any sources are credible about the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr View Post
    the brother is not an idiot, he is just trying to earn a living. It sucks dumpster diving and living in a hovel in the hood where he probably still lives. Flav would probably shag the dog for a dollar bill. He has no real marketable skills. If VH1 wants to pay him, good for him
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

I have read this entire thread and I am hoping that the predictions are wrong...I want NEW YORK to stay in the house!!!..I totally hated her the first season but have grown to love her in a bitchy sort of way...think about the pair they would make....and think of the possiblity of another reality show...New York and Flav trying to live under one roof and with MAMA NEW York screaming in the backround!!!...Who else could help flav with another show.......GO NEW YORK

I suspect NY is trying WAAAYYYYY too hard and the dramatics are over the top contrived. She appears to be doing just what the producers are telling her to. AND to help her mother earn money as well (probably a stipulation for her to show up again) Her mother also will go balistic. It's probably a set up for the new spin off show, Flavorette. After all, who is more "ghetto" than Flave, himself?

Thus, I suspect she won't win on FOL as the producers want to show her reaction to being rejected. Notice that Flav says he's feeling her but he avoids her unless provoked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast