+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well
    This show is funny as# hel#
    And I'm going to watch it till the last eps.

FORT Newbie
    Show protrays Black women and men as Ghetto Bounds Idiots, I hope we would have a real decent black male looking for love like the Bachelor's Game. This is so HOOD-Ville

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbonnie View Post
    Show protrays Black women and men as Ghetto Bounds Idiots, I hope we would have a real decent black male looking for love like the Bachelor's Game. This is so HOOD-Ville
    Oh come on now you're going a little far here. I would argue that this show is equally bad for everyone...have you listened to BuckWild?

Also The Bachelor is the most boring show on television, do you really think if VH1 had aired a Bachelor clone that the show would have recieved all of the ratings it did(VH1's top rated show)?
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

i cant wait till next sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by JessiCo View Post
    This show is the worst thing on TV and that's why I love it. It's so hilarious and ridiculous! I mean, a girl took a dump on the floor on the FIRST episode! I love it.
    ditto!

I can't believe they show this ghetto trash on tv. I thought nothing could top last season esp..with New York...but I wassooooooo wrong.

I mean a fight, lesbianism, psychotics, alcoholics, jive talkers and poopers all in one episode was just too much.

I mean reallly...what demographic are they marketing?

I know these girls names already...this is ridiculous and I need professional help.

oh wait a minute this shows does not protray balck women and men as ghetto bound Idiots....it's the people on the show that protray them selfs as ghetto bound idiots and I don't think people are stupid enuff to think every black person is like that and not even black people there are white women and latino women on that show........ :nono

This show potrays everyone in a bad light, so its not a pinpoint on any race. If anything the women in general, no matter their race, come out looking worse just because of who they're going after and what they do to try to get to him.

I love FOL!

I think Nibblz might have won, but I'm not sure.

I saw a commercial with her and they interviewed her and she sounded like he chose her.

I hope either Like Dat, Buckwild, Beautuful, or Nibblz wins.

I really hope he finds what he is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by TragickNad View Post

I think Nibblz might have won, but I'm not sure.

I saw a commercial with her and they interviewed her and she sounded like he chose her.

I was thinking the same thing, watching those Style Central spots. And, while some of those gals are over the top, the guys in that commercial/promo are way over the top, like above and beyond...

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by TragickNad View Post
    . . .I really hope he finds what he is looking for.
    A contract for FOL 3?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast