+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I am sorry but really no one will top NY. She just was naturally plain delusional.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by psykostitch View Post
    I was suprised that H-Town got booted early.
    nah... i think Flav didn't like her after the fight even though it was Sapphire that started it. bad taste in his mouth.

sorry, that probably wasn't a good phrase to use in talking about this show.

LOL!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This show is grosser than last year, and I didn't think that was possible. I can't believe that nasty girl s##t on the floor and on herself. And they laughed? I would have taken the first cab away from there that I could get...no need to eliminate me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let's just say that the show was a total disgrace. Where do I begin?

Let's see, "Sumthin" takes the cake with DEFECATING on the floor in public, and trying to play it off as if nothing happened!!

"BUCKWILD" is a total joke--she reminds me of Jamie Kennedy. Her 'accent' is very fake and very offensive.

I forget her name, but Ms. "800 Dollar Weave" was just plain embarassing. How in the world did she get on the show??

LMAO at Flav's boardroom meeting with the show's 'producers.' He said, NO GOLDDIGGERS!! Well, Flav, what do you expect? You're ugly as sin, have about 13 kids from various women... Do you really think normal, independent women are going to be on your show trying out (without any ulterior motives dealing with career advancement??)?
    Last edited by LalahLand; 08-07-2006 at 12:57 PM.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I love Buckwild, but I think Bootz is going to win if Flav just wants a one-night stand (I think that's why Hoopz won last time.)
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I missed the elimination, what happened when Flav told that Eye'z is the spy? Who got eliminated?

^^

The four girls who got the least amount of airtime..

I know two were Hood, and Chocolate..

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    I missed the elimination, what happened when Flav told that Eye'z is the spy? Who got eliminated?

6 people got eliminated total.
    Saaphyri got eliminated before the clock ceremony
    Hood, Chocolate, H-Town, Eyez, and Bamma didn't get a clock.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psykostitch View Post
    I was suprised that H-Town got booted early.
    I dont think she was his type and she wasnt all over him. I think he likes aggressive girls and if your not aggressive, you have to be really hot. Not that she was bad looking but I dont think for Flav she was his type.
    Jessica

The previews kinda show who made it to the final 8 or 6, i ain't gonna spoil it so im not gonna reveal the names.

But this season is gonna be WAY better then the last season "I promoise you!" [/New york]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast