+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

"Something" pooped on the floor..........That is the nastiest fattest most disgusting chick ever. Cut her now please Flavor.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Watched until the first cat fight. Saphire is gone, she spent $800 on hair. That's rent money. I like how she gabbed the other girl by the hair, wrapped her legs around her and was socking her in the head and yet was yelling 'get off off me'???? Girl needs to go.

What's with all the girls and the bar, haven't any of them seen booze before. Then there was the one girl in the black and white dress who was licking girls down there. What's with that???

Some of those white girls look like old ho's. I'm sorry but they are ugly.

This show brings out the worst in woman.

Can we just eliminate the lot of them from the gene pool. We would be doing the world a big favor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    "Something" pooped on the floor..........That is the nastiest fattest most disgusting chick ever. Cut her now please Flavor.
    I don't even know why he kept her in the first place. Nothing she did made her worth keeping around. She was loud and annoying through the entire episode. Spunkeey could've went packing with her because she was just as annoying. With the way she acted you'd think she was the spy of the show.

FORT Newbie
    This show totally cracks me up. I said I wasn't going to watch this season but I find myself being sucked in again. Buck naked - what's up with that green eye shadow! That is one butt ugly girl - get thee to a dentist. Why did he keep the drunk and the disgusting "Somethin"? Oh, yah, for the DRAMA. Ha-ha. Can't wait to hear what Flav's boys say about all the ho's.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    Are you serious???

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Are you serious???
    Dead serious.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Newbie
    Sorry - I called her Buck naked. I guess her name is Buckwild. Can't keep them all straight yet.

FORT Newbie
    This show is the worst thing on TV and that's why I love it. It's so hilarious and ridiculous! I mean, a girl took a dump on the floor on the FIRST episode! I love it.

OK, after that poop statement I ended up watching the repeat. Totally, disgusting..... He thought it was funny. Yuck!!!!

Still after the report EyeZ gave why did he keep some of those girls, Drama? It will make for good ratings and will answer the question everyone wants to know??? Just how low will someone sink to be on this show.

Doesn't one of the girls look like New York???

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Doesn't one of the girls look like New York???
    Yes, there is one that just has to be related to NY some kind of way right down to the eye rolls and obsession with "my man" nevermind looking just like her.
    I looked at all the profile pics, though, an durn if I can tell from those which one it is!
    Last edited by queenb; 08-07-2006 at 04:21 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast