+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Deelishis

FORT Newbie

what this supposed to mean

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2076836;
    I personally dont find her all that attractive (at times she can be) but I think to the average african american man, she would be attractive enough considering her lower half.

um whats this supposed to mean? I bet she's attractive to the avearage and above avarge alike.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2077660;
    Unpopular opinion, but I think Deelishis is the prettiest girl this season. She's not conventional or boring, and she immediately made a positive impression from the second I saw her.

She was pretty but she wasn't the prettiest and aside from buckey she probably had the most class of all the girls inclusding that fake biotch Krazy.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDDGiRL;2081356;
    she the most grossest! hekka BIG and scared and weird eyes bad skin

The girl was in a car accident!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poop;2090944;
    Yeah Delishis is probably fake, but so are all the others. Out of all of them, I liked her, Bootz and Buckeey the best.

I don't think she's a bully at all. She's just tough and she doesn't take crap from anyone. I like that. She even made NY back up... thats pretty impressive.

So she isn't the prettiest girl, so what? Do you think Flav deserves a supermodel?... Um, no. He's not Tiger Woods or Denzel Washington, he's an ex-crackhead with a ton of kids and no money. He should be thankful ANYONE is willing to make out with him, ugly or attractive.

I hope he picks Delishis and she dumps him so there'll have to be a FoL 3...

I'm feeling you on the Denzel analogy. Tiger Woods? Ah...not so much. That dude looks like aa fricken beaver with those huge teeth of his.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerz;2096978;
    Bootz, buckey and delicious were all very aggressive, hostile and violent, in their behavior. That is not strength, that is weakness, agressive pushing, reacting to nothing with violence and threats , I have no idea how anyone could consider these severe character / moral / spiritual flaws as strength?

Were you watching the same show as me? becuase, uh...Buckey was the quietiest of all the girls until the end. Furthermore they were ALL abrasive. That's just the quality of women they chose for the show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyHime;2110336;
    um whats this supposed to mean? I bet she's attractive to the avearage and above avarge alike.
    Average meaning not average looking or above average. Just meaning IN GENERAL to most african american males, MY GUESS is that she would be attractive enough considering her very plump behind. Obviously that is a sign of beauty to the african american male population. Im black and know that. As far as guys I know that watch the show, they love looking at her body but so far I havent heard any man refer to her as "pretty". Beautuful is someone guys would say is pretty or gorgeous but not delicious at least not any guys I know but she is cool with me. I dont have a problem with her.
    Jessica

I actually think Deelishis is very pretty. Everyone has imperfections. EVERYONE. I've made fun of her like so many others but I truly feel her personality and spirit make her a quite genuine person.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerz;2096978;
    Bootz, buckey and delicious were all very aggressive, hostile and violent, in their behavior. That is not strength, that is weakness, agressive pushing, reacting to nothing with violence and threats , I have no idea how anyone could consider these severe character / moral / spiritual flaws as strength?
    Agreed. May I never have a woman in my house act like that because I will turn her out.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Newbie
    I really like her because she was the realist outta all of them.Her,bootz,and buckeey.

FORT Newbie

Who's the daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by mekcoco;2104237;
    Dee said that her baby's daddy had money on top of money. Who is he?
    Well I have found out that the daddy is a VP businesses man Jim Colmer or it could be his son who is a Jr.
    Last edited by John; 10-23-2006 at 08:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread