+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Deelishis

FORT Newbie
    I do agree with the comment, that flav was giving off the vibe that he liked that behavior. Unless there is serious editing the words and behavior that flow from the mouth of these girl like butter. ie "you FA, BA, Ho" after every sentence, threats of physical violence are most likely inherent to delicious and buckeys personality, off camera. I really hope NY wins ... I like her the most - because she is so honest with herself about who she is, her motives, she does not deny/ excuse her behavior. Where, Delicious is a total fake! She altered her sea sickness into a lie, and I also suspect her scar ploy is fake too. That type of scar is very common with injury, especially if the dr does not take the time and effort to prevent excessive tissue growth. I suspect the REAL reason about the scars is that she did not have the means to bring on a plastic surgeon or had a dr who may have been appropriately more concerned with life threatening injuries, than superficial. I think delicious has very fake emotions, and can twist the truth to her advantage.
    Last edited by tigerz; 10-15-2006 at 08:38 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955;2097077;
    Again, the name of the show's production company - Mindless Entertainment - should say it all.
    nice to see that someone else feels this way about the show as well. I have zero desire to try to understand any "hidden agendas" of the " "contestants" who are trying to "win". all i know is that my weekly Mindless Entertainment and major stress reliever will be gone after tonight!

FORT Newbie
    Flav picked that phony delicious? He had reservations about NY, and probably with his own good reason, but come on - delicious???

I feel the same - flavor of love and strange love were cathartic for me, total relief of stress. I hope they bring on a new series with NY and her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerz;2103853;
    Flav picked that phony delicious? He had reservations about NY, and probably with his own good reason, but come on - delicious???

I feel the same - flavor of love and strange love were cathartic for me, total relief of stress. I hope they bring on a new series with NY and her mother.
    BE REAL! There weren't much in the gene pool to choose from. Should he choose the psycho-bitch control freak or the agressive fake who will give it up and shut up? let's see... psycho-bitch? Fake Ho? psycho-bitch? Fake Ho? psycho-bitch? Fake Ho? decissions, decissions....

FORT Newbie

Whos the Daddy?

Dee said that her baby's daddy had money on top of money. Who is he?

FORT Newbie
    I Don't Care What None Of You All Say
    I Am So Very Happy She Won
    Hope Flav Treats Her Like The Queen She Is
    I Dont Care How Much Dude You Say She Looks Like
    Baby Got Back
    This Message Is Coming To You From Trinidad & Tobago W.i.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    im so happy my girl Dee won. i really liked her throughout the show and bootz along with Beautifull
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

She is absolutely beautiful

FORT Newbie

Attention all Deelishis Hatez

Forget all ya'll haterz, Deelishis may not be the prettiest flower in the garden, but her personality more than makes up for what she's lacking in the looks department. I don't care what anyone says, I'd rather have a person who was not that good looking with a great personailty over a good looking person with a [edit] personality anyday! How you like them apples? Much Luv, Dee! I don't think she's ugly, anyway!
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-20-2006 at 02:47 PM. Reason: language

any of yall check out Deelishis on 106th and Park.

i just now was flipping and caught the rerun

She was chatting with them and Flav called in. She said Krazy can't sing and said how fake she was and they had her sing a lil line. She also promoted her baby's new album that's dropping Oct. 31st. Flav's first ever album.

They are apparently happy and can't wait to see each other.

+ Reply to Thread