+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Deelishis

FORT Newbie
    Yeah Delishis is probably fake, but so are all the others. Out of all of them, I liked her, Bootz and Buckeey the best.

I don't think she's a bully at all. She's just tough and she doesn't take crap from anyone. I like that. She even made NY back up... thats pretty impressive.

So she isn't the prettiest girl, so what? Do you think Flav deserves a supermodel?... Um, no. He's not Tiger Woods or Denzel Washington, he's an ex-crackhead with a ton of kids and no money. He should be thankful ANYONE is willing to make out with him, ugly or attractive.

I hope he picks Delishis and she dumps him so there'll have to be a FoL 3...

FORT Fogey
    I kinda like her. I dont know why her looks matter. You guys act as if Flav isnt the ugliest man in america when we all know he is. No she wasnt the prettiest girl there but she is still too pretty for flav. Hell Bridgette was too pretty for Flav! I kinda like her scars as well. It shows she has been through something and kudos to her for not being ashamed of them.
    Jessica

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i love deelishis! i hope she wins i've liked her since the beginning her, bootz, buckeey and beautifull.i also love New York at this pont i dont care who wins they both are my faves.
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

Deelishis For The WIN!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I kinda like her. I dont know why her looks matter. You guys act as if Flav isnt the ugliest man in america when we all know he is. No she wasnt the prettiest girl there but she is still too pretty for flav. Hell Bridgette was too pretty for Flav! I kinda like her scars as well. It shows she has been through something and kudos to her for not being ashamed of them.
    i agree! she stated that she could have had work done on the scars, but that she chose to keep them as a reminder of what she has been through. i admire her stregnth. and i would LOVE to have her dimples. beautiful.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    People Magazine did a 'Who do you want to win' poll for Flavor of Love. Dee got 33%, NY lead with 67%. Over 9,000 votes I think
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie
    Bootz, buckey and delicious were all very aggressive, hostile and violent, in their behavior. That is not strength, that is weakness, agressive pushing, reacting to nothing with violence and threats , I have no idea how anyone could consider these severe character / moral / spiritual flaws as strength?
    Last edited by tigerz; 10-09-2006 at 01:01 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerz View Post
    Bootz, buckey and delicious were all very aggressive, hostile and violent, in their behavior. That is not strength, that is weakness, agressive pushing, reacting to nothing with violence and threats , I have no idea how anyone could consider these severe character / moral / spiritual flaws as strength?
    well, this is tv and i don't necessarily think one can assess a person's true character from what may very well be a performance. most of the women behaved that way..............flav definitely gave off the impression that that type of behavior is something he wanted to see and, for whatever reason each contestant had, all of the women wanted to "win". yeah, its not the best portrayal of women, but for me the show is pure entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    ... yeah, its not the best portrayal of women, but for me the show is pure entertainment.
    Amen to that, autumnsessence ... Again, the name of the show's production company - Mindless Entertainment - should say it all. For me, it's been the best "trash" "reality" TV that I've seen, so far.

And, like that duo/team of two black women who are comedians, appearing on VH-1's "Best Week Ever" (and some of those other "count-down" and similar shows on that network), said in their commentary about Flav on this week's ep of that show, if any of y'all look at him and FOL, thinking this is how all black folks act/behave, then it's on YOU, OK?

I want Deelishis to win.....I do but I think that New York will win....I mean come on that would be a little mean to bring her back and all the way back to the final two again and then just let her go......Tragic....I mean she would seriously be in need of therapy......But I still hope Dee wins......

+ Reply to Thread