+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Deelishis

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady View Post
    Who cares if she is physically attractive? Have we really sunk so low as a society that we are judging women on their physical attributes? That is sick and uncalled for. Lets not forgot the fact that most of these women are liars, fakes, con-artists, and actresses. Their looks should be the last issue on the agenda.
    BRAVO!! I agree with you 100%

FORT Fanatic
    Who cares if she is physically attractive? Have we really sunk so low as a society that we are judging women on their physical attributes? That is sick and uncalled for.
    your kidding right? right or wrong, judging others based on their appearance is a part of how the majority of us are programmed, and this is especially true when it comes to men judging women. Men are very visual, they are not "sick". Can you honestly say that appearance does not influence you in the least?

FORT Fogey
    I personally dont find her all that attractive (at times she can be) but I think to the average african american man, she would be attractive enough considering her lower half.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I personally dont find her all that attractive (at times she can be) but I think to the average african american man, she would be attractive enough considering her lower half.
    LOL, she's a "buttaface". Everything looks good " but her face". I know, I'm wrong for that but I couldn't resist!

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    She just needs to tone down on the eyelash extentions because when she opens her eyes, her eyebrows look HUGE
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    your kidding right? right or wrong, judging others based on their appearance is a part of how the majority of us are programmed, and this is especially true when it comes to men judging women. Men are very visual, they are not "sick". Can you honestly say that appearance does not influence you in the least?

No, I'm not kidding. If I dated an attractive guy and he turned out to be dumb, clingy, annoying, and untrustworthy, i would dump his ass. I do agree that looks matter to an extent, but no one is visually perfect. I think that most people agree that beauty is subjective.

FORT Fanatic
    I think that most people agree that beauty is subjective.
    Right - how we assess others is a very personal thing. If one chooses to use the way a person looks in this assessment - its their decision, it doesn't mean they are "sick" and that it's uncalled for. Im guessing you watch this show (flavor of love) which MOST DEFINITELY perpetuates the thought that exterior "beauty" (not to mention ability to cuss out the competition) is a highly relevant factor in a woman's worth. So isn't that contributing to the perpetuation of this thinking by boosting it's ratings/number of viewers?

FORT Newbie

super ficial , that is

Delicious has crack mouth, and her head is shaped like a block. She looks like a genetic cross between shrek, bobby brown and little richard.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Unpopular opinion, but I think Deelishis is the prettiest girl this season. She's not conventional or boring, and she immediately made a positive impression from the second I saw her.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie

I want her to win.

I think that Deelishis is the realest one in there. I want her to win!!!

+ Reply to Thread