+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Bootz

I am kind of in between about Bootz. I like the way she is not afriad to say whatever she has to say and when she has to say it. What I don't like about her is the way she starts trouble. She is like another Oyster. She needs to go but she is very entertaining to watch.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Yeah im still on the fence with her, she seems genuine and blunt, which I respect. But seriously, im afraid of her lol she's going to punch me in the face. Her smile is cute though
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Booz fired from 3 hair salons because everyone hated her - I can see why

I can not for the life of me, understand why flav keeps booz around. She is hateful, lacks class, is agressive, argumentitive, mean , spiteful and psychologically violent? And, he stated several times he perceives her as a strong woman. What I see is a very weak woman, with absolutely nothing to offer but violence. Why would any one in their right mind want to be surrounded with this type of disfunction. Her and delicious are the posterchild for wicked, like attracts like. Sorry to see buckey go tonight, but she was totally wrong for pushing around krazy like that. I dont know about flav, he seems cool, but his view of the women is off. If he really believes that the hateful talk by boots is strength, then some of the girls who surpass in class may very well be too good for him. :nono

FORT Fanatic
    i get the impression that bootz has now become a challenge for flav. as for being agressive, argumentative and spiteful, they all are. it just so happens that bootz makes it seem she is doing so for her "man" which makes her, i think, look strong to flav.

FORT Newbie

Yep

EXACTLY!!!

FORT Newbie
    I have nothin' against her.

FORT Newbie
    I have nothin against her.

FORT Fanatic
    go head bootz with ya bad self!

FORT Newbie

Bootz is the best!

To all the Bootz haterz: Bootz was the realest one on the whole show besides Buckeey and Deelishis. Bootz will tell you like it is. She was time enough for New York. But I was hurt when she eventually apologized to that whore. Bootz, you got my full support! Got much luv fer you!

FORT Fogey
    I dont like her. Yea she will tell it like it is but sometimes she just needs to keep her mouth shut. This is a lady that is highly insecure otherwise she wouldnt act like that. She acts like she is still in highschool with her bullying behavior. Buckey was cool but boots was out of there.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast