+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2104436;

all the b.s. about her having an agenda is moot, because everybody goes on these shows to get some spotlight shine.

her singing ability was very lacking though, she sounds like she trying to do that airy throaty mariah carey type singing. but she sucks ...but no worse than the ashley simpsons and britneys of the world.

ALL them chicks in the house hated on her designating her as "fake" ... however i didn't see her as being fake; she was herself, Buckwild is what fake is to me... Also several of them ASSAULTED her because of jealousy for whatever reason.

bringing a demo tape in the house doesn't make someone fake. fake has to do with your personality and how you act, if your being yourself or not.

her biggest problem is that she cracks under pressure, that's what happened with 3-6 mafia and the college talk with the chilren.
    wow........a voice of reason. Its interesting to me that she was labeled "fake" by some of the women in flav's house. wasn't she singing to flav on the very first show???? doesn't that give some indication that singing is a part of her life???? doesn't seem to me like she was trying to hide anything, but again, IT IS TELEVISION!!

Once again I said she was fake in a way...She was there for a oppurtunity to get her time on tv...not to be with Flav...just like buckeey, sumethin, and others. But she tried to play Flav like she liked him to win or to last long to get up near the top...Out of all the girls the only ones i truly believe that was not being fake and their for Flav was New York and Like Dat

So going on a show like you like someone when you dont...saying things to someone that sounds good to them for the sake of winning is fake to me....other than that yes she was herself....

Oh and I also think sheonly jumped out there with most of the girls cause she knew they couldnt hit her and had someone to break it up!! Let it would have been you can fight no prob...She wouldnt have said as much...Thats faking too

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulMami02;2105712;
    Once again I said she was fake in a way...She was there for a oppurtunity to get her time on tv...not to be with Flav...just like buckeey, sumethin, and others. But she tried to play Flav like she liked him to win or to last long to get up near the top...Out of all the girls the only ones i truly believe that was not being fake and their for Flav was New York and Like Dat

So going on a show like you like someone when you dont...saying things to someone that sounds good to them for the sake of winning is fake to me....other than that yes she was herself....

Oh and I also think sheonly jumped out there with most of the girls cause she knew they couldnt hit her and had someone to break it up!! Let it would have been you can fight no prob...She wouldnt have said as much...Thats faking too
    well, i guess its a good thing flav is not an opportunistic man looking to do anything he can (like, oh, i don't know.... exploit his family and personal life) just to be seen on tv.................
    Last edited by autumnsessence; 10-17-2006 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie;2100293;
    It's hard to look smart when you are on a show with the whole premise is that you want to bang Flav Flav, and have four children out of wed-lock with his non-paying child support butt.

I have more problems with Del who Flav played to turn on Crazy by telling her that Crazy was basically her biggest competition. Del has character issues if you will turn on a friend like that. Flav played del just like New York played crazy, yet nobody metions that.
    I dont think Flav played Deelishis in anyway. Well wouldnt you step your game up if someone told you that. I really dont think they were friends the way Krazy said it to be. Come on she thought New York was here friend.
    Did she watch season 1

FORT Newbie

She was fake

She was a fake broad, however that didn't justify all the ghettoness that those girls were dishing her way. Who in the heck fights over a man? A man that look as if he needs to be hit with five squirts of Raid at that. eww...
    Last edited by EbonyHime; 10-18-2006 at 09:20 PM.

I don't agree with you one bit. She wasn't fake at all, in fact, I think Krazy was the realest woman on FOL2. And, then even New York (even though she is a character herself- she still knows what shes doing and she also admitted from day one she is an "actress"). I really believe everyone that calls Krazy fake- is just jealous of her and can't stand her either because they will never be her, or will never be with her or a real one like her.

I am a real person, and I am a very good judge of character and frankly real recognizes real; game recognizes game.

True indeed she did say some things she didnt really mean that was just game...like really wanting to be with Flav...but so did the rest of them broads. Her REASON for doing it was completely understandable. Mind you- she was a woman on a mission, she needed as much airtime as she could get. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...you never seen one of them admit what they were really there for, otherwise, they would have been eliminated at the beginning. Why blow a chance like that to better your career? And, WHY just hand it over to those other talentless, weak, sorry females when anyone that knows anything about being real can tell they were REALLY FAKE. She at least let it be known she wanted to be a singer, therefore, she basically told you what her angle was. She didn't just come out and say "Oh I'm really her for my singing career"...duh that would more likely give less chance of more opportunity because of = less airtime.

Everyone else KNEW for a fact they all had the same intentions...modeling careers (Deelishis, Buckeey, Bootz, Buckwild, Spunkey, Beautiful), acting careers (Beautiful), comedy careers (Buckwild)...and so on

But, because Krazy was at least real enough to put it out there somewhat (and not just play the role "I'm only here for Flav" and never mention their careers).....not only did it instill MORE jealousy than they already had in them for her because they knew they didn't have the guts to do it. So, they kept fronting...but also, they tried to plot against her because she had put it out there enough to where they could easily POINT THE FINGER!

In fact reminds me of my FAVORITE QUOTE IN THE WORLD.........

"You need people like me- so you can point your fingers and say 'that's the bad guy'! So, what that make you- good? You're not good, you just know how to hide, how to lie. See, me I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth...even when I lie. So, say goodnight to the bad guy...because it's the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this."- tony montana

Another point is- AT LEAST Krazy does take part in a skill/talent that actually requires SKILL/TALENT...meaning she doesnt just sit there and look pretty and expect to be given fame and fortune, just because she did a reality show. Whether you think she can sing or not, what she's doing takes a lot more than what most people can do...

I've just listed two good reasons that makes Krazy realer than all those girls on that show. Oh and lastly...this is just personal opinion of course, the rest was fact, whether you admit or not...

But, seriously everyone keeps saying "she can't sing"...she has a beautiful voice, she MAY need some vocal training but I don't think she's terrible and I can see her making some good music (the two songs I've heard so far were good, she seems to have songwriting skills)...as long as she knows how to songwrite and learns how to sing in her voice, she'll be fine as far as singing goes. And, like someone else said earlier...she does seem to crack under pressure, that's another thing she'll have to work on...especially to make it in the music business, I would know that's what I do. But, I think she'll do good and end up on top as long as she stays focused and dedicated!
    Last edited by John; 11-05-2006 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulMami02;2105712;

Basically, I have to disagree. She had no hidden agenda, she never said she was anything she was not, She never changed her demeanor or accent to fit the environment, and she actually thought she was making friends in the group.

Every single one of the "Ladies" were there for some sort of opportunity. She simply put her flat on the table and didn't shy away from it. She made no punches about starting her singing career and the only thing I fault her with is naivety. She was way too trusting

Does Krazy have a myspace page?

I do think Krazy was an opportunist, but all these girls are fake in their own way. There's no "real" girl in that bunch, they all came for the sake of the spotlight and to further what meaningless career they have. However, Krazy was made into an easy target because its easier to pick a fight with her. Who's going to fight Deelishis? Seriously?! No one can take her on in a real catfight, but Krazy? Its an easy kill for all of them.

Krazy

Hey guys, this is how I feel about her(Krazy). I think all of those women came on the show for some kind of fame, just so happen she was the one the producers chose the air in that way. I agree with all of the people who has said they hate Krazy of dislike her I think people say that because of the way she was shown on tv. Because I sure did.
    So if were going to talk about Krazy lets talk about all of them.

+ Reply to Thread