+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

FORT Newbie
    My previous post doesn't make much sense. Main point is, I saw something hilarious envolving Krazy but I can't tell you what it was or where I saw it.

*sigh*

Oh well... I tried.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysweetthang View Post
    And honestly what person in this forum can honestly say they know a flava flav song or any of his stuff off the back of their head not me... i thought he was a hype man
    the point is not that she knows it. the point is she lied and claimed she did and didn't and then this week couldn't remember what she was going to study in college. LOL she is a fraud,

Does flav have any music of his own--NO!!
    I like Heather aka Crazy. I love her singing. I would definately buy her stuff. She's got some pipes on her. She's my girl. Flav doesn't want her, but I definately do.
    Last edited by Weinie; 10-09-2006 at 11:54 PM.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

I tried to like Krazy, but she was so ridiculously stupid it would be embarassing to support her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    I tried to like Krazy, but she was so ridiculously stupid it would be embarassing to support her.

It's hard to look smart when you are on a show with the whole premise is that you want to bang Flav Flav, and have four children out of wed-lock with his non-paying child support butt.

I have more problems with Del who Flav played to turn on Crazy by telling her that Crazy was basically her biggest competition. Del has character issues if you will turn on a friend like that. Flav played del just like New York played crazy, yet nobody metions that.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

I have more problems with Del who Flav played to turn on Crazy by telling her that Crazy was basically her biggest competition. Del has character issues if you will turn on a friend like that. Flav played del just like New York played crazy, yet nobody metions that.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I have been mentioning it all along! The moment Del found out that Krazy was her main competition, she worked HARD to expose Krazy as a fake when actually Krazy never lied about her demo, she showed it to Flav the first night she was there. She likes to sing and sings all the time so no one should have been surprized that she sings and wants to go further. However, Deelisous was hell bent on defaming krazy and pretty much said so. That's why she left her hanging when confronted about knowing Flav's music and used every opportunity to set her up as a faker. When I found that Dee was actually the one who turned on the tape, knowing Kraxy would sing along, THAT was a SET UP TOO!

Dee is a calculating bitch who really deserves the infidel, Flav!

I liked Krazy. She seems like a sweet girl, imo.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2099285;

how was she ridiculously stupid?

i don't get all the krazy hate. she wasn't a psycho, violent b*tch like the rest of them so she was fake, apparently. i don't remember her ever jumping up in anyone's face trying to start any drama. she never tried to push anyone over a balcony. so she had a demo tape. as someone stated above she showed it to flav immediately, so she wasn't being fake with him in any way but others choose to see/believe what they want. maybe the other girls couldn't believe that someone as pretty as krazy would want anything to do with flav so that's why they thought she was fake. lol

krazy was the most calm and 'real' person in that house, so i don't get all the fake, stupid, embarrassing comments being directed at her. she stood her ground against all of them and didn't have to stoop to their level. good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by endia;2103949;
    how was she ridiculously stupid?

i don't get all the krazy hate. she wasn't a psycho, violent b*tch like the rest of them so she was fake, apparently. i don't remember her ever jumping up in anyone's face trying to start any drama. she never tried to push anyone over a balcony. so she had a demo tape. as someone stated above she showed it to flav immediately, so she wasn't being fake with him in any way but others choose to see/believe what they want. maybe the other girls couldn't believe that someone as pretty as krazy would want anything to do with flav so that's why they thought she was fake. lol

krazy was the most calm and 'real' person in that house, so i don't get all the fake, stupid, embarrassing comments being directed at her. she stood her ground against all of them and didn't have to stoop to their level. good for her.

:nono I dont think so. But that is your opinion and here is mines. I do believe Krazy was fake in a way. She is just not that smart to be very slick and out with it. I say this because yes music was her first intension. Seeing that many of the girls started mini careers from the first season she saw that as ok let me try that. Like she said she is broke so she needs money to get her career off. That was the most honest thing she said.

I didnt like Krazy because it seemed to me that she was trying to impress people or make people like her. She was too concerned with making friends. Anyone who knows anything knows you should not trust anyone in that type of competition situation. With her whinning about Dee being a backstabber that really made be like she is not the brightest(my own special word) They had only been in the house for like what a week. How close can you get to a person..How much of a bond can you establish that quick. The cookies are missing.

Things she said backed her into a corner. Like with 36 Mafia. And then with his kids. She seems to lie to make things sound good to others and then gets caught in it cause she can't back it up. How are you in college but cant remember what you want to take up...If your in college already shouldn't you already be taking your classes??? Or atleast shouldn't you know what you want to persue as a career goal?[/FONT][/FONT]

I think Krazy is cute.

all the b.s. about her having an agenda is moot, because everybody goes on these shows to get some spotlight shine.

her singing ability was very lacking though, she sounds like she trying to do that airy throaty mariah carey type singing. but she sucks ...but no worse than the ashley simpsons and britneys of the world.

ALL them chicks in the house hated on her designating her as "fake" ... however i didn't see her as being fake; she was herself, Buckwild is what fake is to me... Also several of them ASSAULTED her because of jealousy for whatever reason.

bringing a demo tape in the house doesn't make someone fake. fake has to do with your personality and how you act, if your being yourself or not.

her biggest problem is that she cracks under pressure, that's what happened with 3-6 mafia and the college talk with the chilren.

+ Reply to Thread