+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

^Christina Augulera acutally has some of the best vocal skills out of all the current female artists. Listen to her range on all her recent albums, not cheap pop at all for the most part.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    ^Christina Augulera acutally has some of the best vocal skills out of all the current female artists. Listen to her range on all her recent albums, not cheap pop at all for the most part.
    No you misunderstood me, I do think she has a great voice and can sing very well, butt she should rely on that rather than flaunt her but around in short shorts and wear really skimpy outfits to promote herself (sadly, that's the entertainment industry of today). On the other hand, I think Krazy sings well too.

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    No you misunderstood me, I do think she has a great voice and can sing very well, butt she should rely on that rather than flaunt her but around in short shorts and wear really skimpy outfits to promote herself (sadly, that's the entertainment industry of today). On the other hand, I think Krazy sings well too.
    Oh yes, Christina can sing her butt off! She's one of my favorites (as far as the younger ladies go) and I look forward to the day she gives up on all that teeny bop stuff, stands in one place like a diva, opens her mouth and tears the place down!

Krazy sure does not seem Latina when she sings.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    im sorry, she needs to be a model cuz she is BEAUTIFUL, but as far as music, no, nonononono. pleeease God NO!
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

lmao.
    truee
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

LG.
    I thought her singing was really dreadful. Maybe they could "fix" it in the studio, but it seemed like a really weak voice.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    I think krazy has a good voice. Its not a great voice but you dont have to be a powerhouse like Christina A. to be able to sing. Krazy cause sing circles around that new girl on bad boy cassie. If anyone saw her "perform" on TRL, you know what im talking about! If that chick has a record deal, then Krazy should have one too.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I think krazy has a good voice. Its not a great voice but you dont have to be a powerhouse like Christina A. to be able to sing. Krazy cause sing circles around that new girl on bad boy cassie. If anyone saw her "perform" on TRL, you know what im talking about! If that chick has a record deal, then Krazy should have one too.
    Ok, for everyone that thinks Krazy can sing.. [FA Edit] She makes Cassie look like Whitney Houston. Its that bad.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 10-05-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Live Forever
    She should really do modeling though, she has the body and the looks.

+ Reply to Thread