+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady View Post
    I understand that Krazy was there for her singing career, but it amazes me that people don't realize that ALL of the girls have ulterior motives. Lets face it, no one could actually like Flava flav. He is obnoxious, annoying, stupid and posesses no sliver of class. He wants a harem of women around him because his ego has been shattered after his career went down the toilet. The show is incredibly entertaining, but all of the women want something from Flav (and that would be fame or money.) Delicious may seem sweet and innocent, but it is a facade for the cameras. Sure, Krazy admitted to wanting a singing career (but hey, at least she was honest about it.) If Flav was really a smart man, he would have chosen "Goldie" from last season.
    totally agree. if you watch the part when flav's kids directly ask deelishis if she has ulterior motives (acting, singing) she looks downward when she says "no" as if she can't look at them straightforward in the eyes.

If Flav was really a smart man, he would have chosen "Goldie" from last season.
    OMG, you are sooooo right. I truly believe that she was the only girl REALLY there for Flav. But because she didn't have that "sexpot" thing going on he just wanted to be "friends".

I'm happy for Krazy. She got exposure for her singing career and a little pseudo-fame. And the BEST part is by her not winning she's not obligated to suck face with the bug called Flav. I mean think about it...this isn't Big Brother and they aren't vying for $500,000. The ultimate prize is Flava Flav. Ugh! Krazy, consider yourself lucky.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    She Cant Sing, She Cant Sing, She Cant Sing!
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I understand that Krazy was there for her singing career, but it amazes me that people don't realize that ALL of the girls have ulterior motives. Lets face it, no one could actually like Flava flav. He is obnoxious, annoying, stupid and posesses no sliver of class. He wants a harem of women around him because his ego has been shattered after his career went down the toilet. The show is incredibly entertaining, but all of the women want something from Flav (and that would be fame or money.) Delicious may seem sweet and innocent, but it is a facade for the cameras. Sure, Krazy admitted to wanting a singing career (but hey, at least she was honest about it.) If Flav was really a smart man, he would have chosen "Goldie" from last season.
    I absolutely agree that none of those girls care about Flavo Flav... I honestly don't blame them... the guy is repulsive.

He has no career, no money, no education, no culture, and def no good looks... all he can give them is a little time on national tv, and thats what they want.

I liked Goldie, but I don't think she really liked him either, she didn't want to be groped by him last season - and we all know thats a requirement.

I don't want anyone in particular to win, thats not why I watch the show. I watch it to laugh at the contestants and how far they'll go for a little exposure. Mix in a few fights, a little humping, a lot of cursing and bam! you've got great tv.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    She Cant Sing, She Cant Sing, She Cant Sing!
    Krazy should follow this up by going on American Idol. Her singing ranks right up there with Kelly Pickler.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie
    THIS IS NEW YORK...YES, I WAS THE MOST FABULOUS ON THERE...DON'T YOU BI*CH*S AGREE?....FLAV. JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S MISSING...FLAV ONLY DOES THE SHOW FOR ENTERTAINMENT...PLEASE, YOU THINK HE WANT REAL LOVE? HE KNOWS HE WON'T FIND IT "LIKE DAT"....BUT AS PRODUCER OF THE SHOW HE'S MADE A FORTUNE OFF PEOPLES "BI*TCH* FEELINGS LIKE MINE.

^Ok I guess it was only a matter of time before some loser decided to try and pose as someone from the show. You are not NY. But if you want to continue claiming that you are, I have a simple test. Go get a piece of paper and write on it, "I am New York. I love fansofrealitytv.com". Now hold this paper up in a mirror and take a picture of yourself. Post it here.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

I know alot of people feel Krazy can't sing but I don't think it matters all that much. Listen to the commercial dribble playing on the radio today. Most of the women are dolled up like sex pots, learn a few steps, do that "whisper-singing" crap and the record companies market them all over the place. There are very few popular artists today that I think could have a singing career if it wasn't based on their looks and sexuality. Krazy is a nice looking girl. And just being on the show has made her more known that she would have been had she not signed up. So what comes after this "deal" is totally in her hands.

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba View Post
    I know alot of people feel Krazy can't sing but I don't think it matters all that much. Listen to the commercial dribble playing on the radio today. Most of the women are dolled up like sex pots, learn a few steps, do that "whisper-singing" crap and the record companies market them all over the place. There are very few popular artists today that I think could have a singing career if it wasn't based on their looks and sexuality. Krazy is a nice looking girl. And just being on the show has made her more known that she would have been had she not signed up. So what comes after this "deal" is totally in her hands.
    I totally agree..ie Christina Aguilera..Besides, Flavor Flav is no man any 20 year-old wants to be with. They all definitely want something from him. Why would anyone want to be with an ugly 40 year-old man with repulsive behaviors like an 11 year old, yet he's not exactly a male model.

+ Reply to Thread