+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

I dislike Krazy. Shes annoying and acts as if shes all humble but then goes and tells Delishis about the hot tub incident.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Quote Originally Posted by tigerz View Post
    From the series, I think krazy really does like flav. The other girls sense it and combined with her beauty, her patience, her ability to act like a lady under severe duress, leads bootz, delicious to lie to flavs face as a means to sabbotage the feelings flav and krazy may have for each other. Sadly, people who lie are also fake, booz and delicious - GO HOME!

What???!!! No that girl is not there for him and I sensed that she told Flav about the cold sore so that it would be certain that Beautiful goes home and not her....

Myspace(have ya'll noticed my all time favorite website) She is on it promoting her music so Im thinking the girls had a good idea about Krazy....Plus she brought a demo tape to the house....WHY???!!!! You there for Flav not to get a record deal.. She said to showcase what she can do....Ok open your mouth and serenade him write a song about him that shows how you feel....NOT..by the way here is my demo tape tell me what you think....She is a faker...

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I hate how everyone is bulleying Krazy and telling her shes fake. They are ALL fake so why pick on one perosn?

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    I hate how everyone is bulleying Krazy and telling her shes fake. They are ALL fake so why pick on one perosn?

I think because hers show more and she is the most irratating.......My opinon...

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I do like Krazy, I think she's here for Flav AND put her name out on the market. She's here for both reasons, hopefully more for Flav because....say it with me folks.....SHE CANT SING!

oh that was so funny when the man asked who's fake and they all looked at her I laughing so hard..and when she was in the mirror about to cry about the cold sore(even though that wasss nasty)

FORT Newbie
    I know Krazy from when she was auditioning for the show. I've been looking high and low for the photo release form she signed so that I can post the photos I snapped of her modeling the clothing line I was interning for.

She is actually very charismatic and I can see why Flav has kept her around... despite what actually comes across after editing.

FORT Newbie
    OMG!!!

I mixed down the song on her MySpace page... HA!

Big ups to Eblaw, Zo, Big Poon, and the rest of the Posse.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    She has a REALLY good shot at winning, I think.

For real. Krazy could actually walk up to Flav, say 'I'm only here for a music career', and she'd still stick around. She can do no wrong in Flav's eyes. Like Hoopz 2.0
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

+ Reply to Thread