+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love 2: Krazy

I'm not too crazy about krazy but, I don't like how everyone is picking on her. I guess that is because the girls can see that she is tough competition.
    New York is back...

I like Krazy and think she's adorable but it doesn't really seem like she understands that it's a competition and that ALL the girls are there for Flav. She gets sooooo mad when they show interest in him and that part I can't understand.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I felt bad when she was cornered at the party, I dont think anybody deserve's that. I think she probably heard Flav's music, but isnt obsessed with it. I dont see the problem there, Pumkin didnt listen to any of Flav's music and she wasnt beaten up for it. I didnt think she was acting fake, I just think she was caught of guard because she didnt know she was going to be asked all those questions. Bootz should mind her own buisness too, its not right for people to do that to someone (even if it was halarious). But Krazy seems like a strond women, so I dont feel THAT bad for her.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

And honestly what person in this forum can honestly say they know a flava flav song or any of his stuff off the back of their head not me... i thought he was a hype man
    New York is back...

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysweetthang View Post
    And honestly what person in this forum can honestly say they know a flava flav song or any of his stuff off the back of their head not me... i thought he was a hype man
    You got that right, because the whole time they were clownin' and grillin' Krazy on the show, I was scratching my head, thinking "Dang, what does he sing? Let me help a sista out." And I'm a hip hop fan. All I can tell you is that he was the annoying and the ugliest, little member of Public Enemy. But to be truthful when I think of Public Enemy I think more of Chuck D and Professor Griff Fightin' the Power before I think about Flava Flav and his big clock wearin' antics. I kinda felt bad for Krazy on one hand the way ol' girl left her hanging, but then I got to thinking... if you know your going to be on a show fighting for the affections of some celebrity, wouldn't you do your homework and learn everything about that person that you possible could so that you wouldn't have to worry about being put in situations where you are clueless... makes no sense to me. You have to be on top of your game at all times but you can't if you haven't studied... it's her own fault.
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    nope this is the girl that everybody will hate and want to go...just wait you'll see

I hope she leaves and you really called it Flipside...

On the other hand she probably does not know his music because she was in diapers when it was out......HELLO!!!!! Lets not forget most of these girls are young like 25 and younger...Public Enemy was out like the 80's which would make them 8 and younger. The only one that would know it from actually listening to it would be Like Dat cause she was 35. I heard Fight the Power before yes but I dont know the words....Ask me about Jay-Z then I can sing the whole song!!!!!
    Last edited by Prettigurl0905; 09-08-2006 at 09:01 AM.

FORT Newbie

krazy is cool

From the series, I think krazy really does like flav. The other girls sense it and combined with her beauty, her patience, her ability to act like a lady under severe duress, leads bootz, delicious to lie to flavs face as a means to sabbotage the feelings flav and krazy may have for each other. Sadly, people who lie are also fake, booz and delicious - GO HOME!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysweetthang View Post
    I'm not too crazy about krazy but, I don't like how everyone is picking on her. I guess that is because the girls can see that she is tough competition.
    I think they're angry because they know she's fake (trying to get a record deal) but they can see how much Flav loves her and think she's going to win even though she doesn't even want him.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    nope this is the girl that everybody will hate and want to go...just wait you'll see
    heck yea I was right I knew she gonna be hated and this might be off topic but she be wearing some ugly stuff...(the gloves) :nono

these girls are so jealous of her... deelishis just needs to work her assset and stop trying to get people kicked out.

+ Reply to Thread