+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Factor? Who has it?

Funny Factor? Who has it?

I listening to my fello FORTers, I noticed there are at least four standouts who most consider funny. My question is who is funny enough to handle their own show.

MY TAKE

GOLDIE: I didn't see as very funny at all. She was too neutral and only her accent was actually funny and that was way too pronounced

SAAPHYRI: Seriously funny without trying. I could DEFINITELY see her on a sitcom spewing her "words of wisdom" from 54 & Crenshaw"

SHATAR: Her character could do well on a show as a cartoony type comedy. She could just be herself and the ratings would soar

DARRA: Funny big girl jokes could be her schtick. She could be the character acter who is a friend of the star who looks for love in all the wrong places.

FORT Fogey

Re: Funny Factor? Who has it?

SHATAR. Her name already screens Funny.

Yeah I didn't think Goldie was funny at all.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Shatar and her bicycle bell eyelashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2466882;
    Yeah I didn't think Goldie was funny at all.
    See the differences in taste? Now I always thought she was funny -- in a dry wit sort of way, which is my preference.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2467218;
    See the differences in taste? Now I always thought she was funny -- in a dry wit sort of way, which is my preference.
    Actually for intentionally funny, she was my fave, followed by Becky. But Shatar was funniest to make fun of.

FORT Newbie

My take:
    Goldie: most of her jokes were funny "Damn bitch why you gotta call me to the carpet"

Saaphyri: she was hilarious! "Who is the special guest, Bill Clinton? He likes school girls"

Becky: I think she's funny also

Shay: I thought some of her commentary was funny. I love her "uhm"

Quote Originally Posted by rroyali;2467511;
    Saaphyri: she was hilarious! "Who is the special guest, Bill Clinton? He likes school girls"
    She probably couldn't do standup (like Courtney), but she'd be a hoot at a cocktail party.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

Courtney. Big time. Her V spot comments during flavor of love season 2 were hilarious. She's probably the only one of the flavor of love girls that VH1 could use to comment on a bunch of different shows from Rock of Love, I love New York, Celebrity Fit Club (she would have roasted dustin) or any of the others. She has that kind of personality and humor.

Believe it or not, another one that's funny is Cristal/Serious. She was a guest on a radio show here in Detroit and was funny as hell.

Saaphyri is funny as well. She's very good at the dozens and could probably guest host a show like Yo Mama.

The next reality show is probably going to be Knockin' Bootz or something. Watching 20 guys battle for her affection would be too funny. And of all the Charm School contestants she's the one with the It Factor. Just look at this site alone, the foorum with her name has almost 20,000 views, which is more than any of the others (the closest is Saaphyri with about 7,000 +).

Quote Originally Posted by kraigcarter;2467924;
    Courtney. Big time. Her V spot comments during flavor of love season 2 were hilarious. She's probably the only one of the flavor of love girls that VH1 could use to comment on a bunch of different shows from Rock of Love, I love New York, Celebrity Fit Club (she would have roasted dustin) or any of the others. She has that kind of personality and humor.
    I sort of agree with the color comentary position but I am not too sure about standup. She needs to work on material outside of the FOL/CS theme first.

Believe it or not, another one that's funny is Cristal/Serious. She was a guest on a radio show here in Detroit and was funny as hell.+).
    I didn't know that, I have to check her out!

Saaphyri is funny as well. She's very good at the dozens and could probably guest host a show like Yo Mama.+).
    I still think they should do a sitcom around her as a character and collaborate with her for her quips. She is fast on her feet with witty retorts.

The next reality show is probably going to be Knockin' Bootz or something. Watching 20 guys battle for her affection would be too funny. And of all the Charm School contestants she's the one with the It Factor. Just look at this site alone, the foorum with her name has almost 20,000 views, which is more than any of the others (the closest is Saaphyri with about 7,000 +).
    I REALLY cannot agree on LARISSA. Her personality, unlike NY is nowhere CLOSE to being funny; only sad.

NY has that comical, don't take yourself seriously type personality and even though she cause a lot of drama, it was usually as a third party for the most part and darn funny if she participated. When she made remarks about others, it was never really done mean spiritedly and she too is fast on the quips like Saaphari. Even most of her cast mates and those from FOL2 stated that she is the nicest person you can meet outside of the shows but is quite different on the show. She just enjoys rowling the girls up to see what happens.

Larissa, on the ohter hand is just mean and evil. She takes everything way too seriously and personal, and is screaming vindictive and hateful. I just cant see anyone wanting to see her go after a man.
    Last edited by madeboxer; 07-10-2007 at 01:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast