+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/8/07 - Reunion Show

7/8/07 - Reunion Show

So, does anyone feel like discussing that rediculous reunion show?

Go!

-----
    This show has reached the ultimate in FAKEness imo.

let's see...

Mo' Nique turned in Dr. Phil

Becky "Buckwild" got her accent and girations back and has ginormous hooters

oh god and if i have to watch another one of them FAKE infomercial audiences; with strategically planted gay guys and chickenheads i'm gonna break something.

i also suspect that that was a FAKE mama (Bootz') ala NY

that show was a mess

Shay looked great though

Re: 7/8/07 - Reunion Show

I guess the reunion show was fitting -- for lack of a better word -- in that it was as fake and ridiculous as the show on the whole.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Looked at the V-Spot extras after the show and here's my take:

1. The audience was real and was standing out in the heat to see this show.
    2. A lot more action happened that we didn't see and probably won't see unles we buy the DVD
    3. Shatar is even more delusional than ever
    4. Larissa is even more delusional than ever
    5. Brooke is even more delusional than ever
    6. Larissa's mom is indeed her mom and they look alike, act alike and one and see the apple doesn't even fall off the tree
    7. Larissa needs professional help i.e. electo shock and a lobotomy
    8. Saaphyri looked good and appears to have managed her money well
    9. Leleine is gorgeous and is persuing legit careers in modelling
    10. What did Courtney say about MO????
    11. Serious is INSANE!!!
    12. Shay has changed and checked herself once she realized she was falling back into the ghetto confrontation trap.
    13. Did I mention Shatar is even more delusional than ever?
    14. Larissa's mom needs even more therapy than her daughter, No WONDER Larissa is such the childish bully.
    15. Becky and Shay may just go back to being friends
    16. Larissa and Shay...... not so much.
    17. Mo fought hard to keep this show a little more upscale than the FOL reunions. People got bored and disappointed with this show because the drama was quelched before it even began. In the VSpot extras, Mo made a point to cue the ladies on their behavior in front of the camera, stating mainly that if they don't want to see embarrasing footage later, don't generate any. She basically told them she has no control over how the show was and is edited so they should be very mindful of how they appear.

Mo was in no way delusioned about who did and did not change. She mentions this and even stated that if anyone had a beef with another castmate that might get physical, take it outside and do not let it be taped for all prosperity. GOOD advice IMO!!
    18. Brooke's comments of race vs flirting (ie blond- blue-eyed women flirt more than Black women) was just wrong!!! It was more like she was trying to qualify her whorish behavior as a racially cultual thing. She also forgot her blondness came from a BOTTLE!!
    19. Shatar......................
    20. I loved that Shay picked up on what Mo was talking about and just stated her apology and would not speak further on the matter. That showed great maturity.
    21. Did anyone notice how pissed Brooke was when Leilene was stating her accomplishments and that she no longer "dances?"
    22. I actually LIKED the reunion show as it answered a huge question for me. Why does Larissa NEVER GET IT? As everyone stated here, Her MOMMA is the problem!!!
    Last edited by madeboxer; 07-09-2007 at 10:34 AM.

i forgot about that whore Brooke, she just doesn't get it

if she thinks her behavior is ok and can hold her had up high, then it's all good... i think she just has that typical follower mentality where she just does things to feel "cool"

6. Larissa's mom is indeed her mom and they look alike, act alike and one and see the apple doesn't even fall off the tree

8. Saaphyri looked good and appears to have managed her money well
    Good for her! She's apparently getting some good advice. I liked her statement about her desire to help women with alopecia and those losing hair to chemotherapy. Hopefully she'll be able to partner with people experienced in setting up nonprofit corporations and those who can help her in writing grant proposals.
    12. Shay has changed and checked herself once she realized she was falling back into the ghetto confrontation trap.
    It was good to see how she's really differentiated herself from Larissa. The two were nearly clones of each other at the beginning, but the difference is quite apparent now.
    21. Did anyone notice how pissed Brooke was when Leilene was stating her accomplishments and that she no longer "dances?"
    I wonder if she'll grow up when gravity takes over and she can no longer rely on her current "assets"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2466237;
    22. I actually LIKED the reunion show as it answered a huge question for me. Why does Larissa NEVER GET IT? As everyone stated here, Her MOMMA is the problem!!!
    you sumed it up!!!

I missed it... But I know I'll catch one of the 1001 reruns that will air!
    Can I get my tip now Nenna~Furonda after giving her one finger massage

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MeSherrie;2466477;
    I missed it... But I know I'll catch one of the 1001 reruns that will air!
    Me too, and, just did.

All the women were looking good. Sapphyri has grown on me and I like her wig project. And, interesting the whole sociological thing Mo talked about. Nice that a "reality" show can be fun and ridiculous while also maybe teaching something, a little.

FORT Newbie

Monique reminds me of one of those people that always ends up abusing whatever little bit of authority that they get. She bullies the ladies and the minute she's called on the carpet for it her demeanor changes and she gets very dramatical with the "My sister" talk. Bull****.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 07-10-2007 at 04:57 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Larissa is a mess and her mother is a mess. Larissa and her mom need a lot a work.

Larissa doesn't think she has to change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast