+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/17/07 show discussion **spoilers**

6/17/07 show discussion **spoilers**

Yes, it is a recap show. The really nice thing that the producers did was indicate when new material was shown they had a Charm School shield with 'new material' written on it in the top right hand corner. All recap shows should do this.

Highlight of new material:

Brook peeing on the bus.

Showing how mean and vicious Larissa and Shay were toward Leilene. We saw some on the show itself but these woman especially Larissa was relentless. She was constantly calling Leilene a stripper and a ho in her face, throwing stuff everytime she was in the phone booth making calls to her family, and constantly going right up to Leilene's face and again calling her names. If you don't see it it sounds harmless, but Larissa was out of control and I give tons of kudos to Leilene for not losing it. Larissa came across as psychotic and very scary. If anyone had been killed in the house I would be pointing the finger at Larissa. She would stick a shive (prison made knife) in your back and think nothing of it and blame it all on you.

Brooke was also no friend to Leilene. Leilene does need a backbone and must learn to respect herself cause at the moment all these women think she is dumb as dirt and needs to be tromped on.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 6/17/07 show discussion **spoilers**

Larissa = Sociopath.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2443447;
    Yes, it is a recap show. The really nice thing that the producers did was indicate when new material was shown they had a Charm School shield with 'new material' written on it in the top right hand corner. All recap shows should do this.

Highlight of new material:
    When I gathered it was a recap show, I deleted it, not realizing there was new material. Thank you for summing it up, thereby saving me some some time and indigestion

I like how MO' kept saying semester one. Is she hopeful for a second season with other reality "ladies" or has VH1 already re-upped for season 2?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

i am sure there will be another one. there is always another one. Maybe with the guys

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2444076;
    i am sure there will be another one. there is always another one. Maybe with the guys
    Can you imagine Chance, Romance and Mr. Boston in Charm School II? Especially since the last I heard was that Boston was dating Brooke/Pumkin.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread