+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charm School 6/10 Recap: Prom Night XII- Attack of the Slutascious Whores!

Re: Charm School 6/10 Recap: Prom Night XII- Attack of the Slutascious Whores!

It appears the finale is on next Sunday. They are really dragging this thing out.

If the Concert for Diana is on all day on VH1, when is the finale' for Charm School going to be shown?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;2457362;
    If the Concert for Diana is on all day on VH1, when is the finale' for Charm School going to be shown?
    Well I'm totally confused AGAIN.

According to the schedule here in Hawaii, which is usually like the mainland in terms of days but not times, the concert is running this morning, then there's a few odds and ends, then a bunch of old Charm School eps, then one with no name (7pm Hawaii time) that I had been assuming was the finale. But their website is vague about it AGAIN.

If anyone learns more, please post. Thank you

I mean I know they'll repeat it relentlessly but I would like to wrap this thing up already

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123