+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charm School 6/10 Recap: Prom Night XII- Attack of the Slutascious Whores!

Re: Charm School 6/10 Recap: Prom Night XII- Attack of the Slutascious Whores!

Poor Brooke... i really like her... but she did act out of control.. so hey, she deserved to get expelled...

Quote Originally Posted by ABacardi;2447993;
    Poor Brooke... i really like her... but she did act out of control.. so hey, she deserved to get expelled...
    I got the distinct impression that her "slutacious" behavior was intentional, for whatever reason: to further her reality-show career or ???
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

... or because she's just that way???

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

I think, sadly, that Brooke is one of those people who thinks that to meet a guy and get him to like you, you have to act like that. She doesn't know how to charm them w/ her personality, so she acts like a slut so they'll all "like" her.
    I felt really really badly for the URM. To be completely ignored like that is mean and it hurts....hopefully he saw those girls for what they are and didn't feel too badly.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2449289;
    I felt really really badly for the URM. To be completely ignored like that is mean and it hurts....hopefully he saw those girls for what they are and didn't feel too badly.
    If he really is a URM -- educated, balanced, good judge of character -- he should know who he's dealing with and thank his lucky stars that NONE of those losers chose him.

I just don't have the stomach to watch this show , but I so look forward to reading your recaps. I loved the whole thing, but the quote below really cracked me up. Great job, SEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke;2437279;
    That’s what you get for being a slutascious whore.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2449947;
    I just don't have the stomach to watch this show , but I so look forward to reading your recaps.
    Whereas I am absurdly compelled to (barely) stomach the show, and then have to recover before reading recaps.

SEM and Yardgnome, you are amazing because you make me laugh at this crap again. Thank you.

See you all tomorrow!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2449964;
    See you all tomorrow!
    The listings for Hawaii are screwed up again and VH1's site confuses me. Is the finale actually Sunday 6/23? Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2450104;
    The listings for Hawaii are screwed up again and VH1's site confuses me. Is the finale actually Sunday 6/23? Thanks in advance...
    At the end of the recap episode on Baby Daddy Day (Father's Day, Sunday 6/17) the voiceover announcer said that the finale would be in two weeks, which I took to mean Sunday, 7/1. So Who knows?

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2450221;
    At the end of the recap episode on Baby Daddy Day (Father's Day, Sunday 6/17) the voiceover announcer said that the finale would be in two weeks, which I took to mean Sunday, 7/1. So Who knows?
    Thanks again, Ellen. I gather they're being vague now so people accidentally tune into the reruns. I won't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast