+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/10/07 show discussion **spoilers**

6/10/07 show discussion **spoilers**

I am glad Becky won the challenge she did the best of all the girls with Shay a close second. Leilene third and Brooke and Saaphyri both dead last in my opinion. Still Saaphyri only had the one episode while Brooke was consistently a slut. This woman will hump anything.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: 6/10/07 show discussion **spoilers**

Didn't Mo say something about "slutitude"? She had her slutitude on!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2436086;
    Didn't Mo say something about "slutitude"? She had her slutitude on!
    See these shows are educational I learn new words all the time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Hot DAMN Brooke is a skank.

Mo'nique calling her a whore was pretty much the best thing she's done all season.

FORT Fogey

It's between Leiline and Saaphyri for the final. Becky and Shay are still playing the game mostly as a competition and haven't really grown at all.

Ah Brooke showed what she truly is Sluttacious Whore or as I prefer to call her an LBB Low Budget Biatch. These ladies couldn't spot a man of character for nothing. The players,parole and The professional is all they will ever snare with their low class ways. The Urban Renaissance Man wants a woman. A woman that has goals besides clapping her butt cheeks at men as a way of greeting.

Shay always attempts to come across as High class yet she wasn't able to get off the loser short bus. I think the one who would have figured this out would have been Hottie. Too bad she had to get the boot so early.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Basically from seeing the previews, as much as I'm one of the few (maybe the only) people who actually liked Brooke, if you didn't think that Brooke was getting the axe, then you have some sort of malfunction in your brain. And how she reacted to Leilene picking her as the worst? Well...at least she didn't pull a Vanilla Ice and yell "BACKSTABBER" in her face amongst other things. Her last words at the end, "And no, I'm not gonna spit, America!" got a snicker from me. (Yeah, I thought it was funny.)

Is it just me or did Larissa got a better sendoff than Brooke?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

That Brooke girl cracked me up at the end, in her exit video, when she opened her shirt and flashed her chest at the camera. It was sooo Kitty on "Arrested Development", though I highly doubt she intended the reference.

I really like the words "slutacious" and "sluttitude"; I'm going to have to use those in my daily vernacular.

And OMG, that Leilene. The girl really has issues, doesn't she? I'm sure she wants the best for her kids and may be sweet IRL, but she couldn't think her way out of a wet paper bag. I'm afraid if she won the $50K, she'd spend it all on magical beans before getting home.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2436412;
    And OMG, that Leilene. The girl really has issues, doesn't she? I'm sure she wants the best for her kids and may be sweet IRL, but she couldn't think her way out of a wet paper bag. I'm afraid if she won the $50K, she'd spend it all on magical beans before getting home.

This had me cracking up! I've been liking her more each episode until today. Sweet girl, but definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Not sure how I felt about Mo'Nique announcing that Leilene was the deciding vote that sent Brooke home. Maybe a little tact was in order?

See, I have no problem with sexually active AND responsible women, but Brooke conducted herself in a way that is simply horny, desperate, and tasteless that they definitely hit it on the nail when they called her the whore of Charm School. I actually thought Keith's "pig" comment was one of the best all night. LMAO @ Monique calling her a "sluttacious whore" and then laughing about it afterwards "because its funny."

I'm glad Leilene didn't listen to Brooke's persuasion and stood up to her during Brooke's massive freak out, but gosh she is as dumb as a rock. However, she has shown actual progression, which is rare among these "ladies."

Brooke's freak out was TV gold, but she definitely looked "ugly." I giggled when Leilene said that at least she gets paid rather than Brooke doing it for free. Its amazing how up until this point, Brooke seemed somewhat calm and normal compared to the other girls, except for her fight with Larissa. Then this episode comes and she completely erupts into a giant head case, maybe even worst than Larissa, at least she's been consistent in her childish antics.

I CAN'T WAIT for a REUNION!!! All of these girls have beef with someone. The Shay, Becky, & Larissa friendship have gone down the drain. Saaphyri no longer seems cool with Shay or Larissa. Brooke has issues with Leilene and Larissa. Schatar and Darra were both eliminated partially because of Larissa's scheming. I just wonder who's going to fight. Its a good thing New York wasn't on the show because if she was, most of these girls would be focusing on her rather than starting their own new drama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast