+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/3/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

6/3/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

Yeah, there is a new episode on today at 11am EDT and later at 10pm.

New York will be guest appearing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 6/3/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

That was a good show. Lots of stuff happening. I am always baffled by Saaphyri's interpertation of the lessons that the girls are given. On one hand now that I have had time to think about it her interpretation is valid, but I still think she misses the point.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

I wasn't getting my hopes up after hearing about it when the episode was aired earlier, but now that I've seen it myself, I'm really happy that Larissa got.

Actually, not really. It's more of a "Thank God that bitch finally went home" feeling. A shame that they edited some of the New York interview out, particularly from Larissa's segment. As for Shay, she's still not one of my favorites, but she's not on my hate list. I always saw her as the lesser of the two evils between her and Larissa. At least she did the right thing at the end. And Leilene once again shows that she's one of the strongest (if not undisputedly) women in the house.

Kao

Yeah. I'm so glad that they got that horrible witch out of the house. Larissa needs therapy.

I am so glad that Larissa's sorry grinch looking behind got the boot. I was sick of her and childish attitude and the Ms Piggy eyelashes. Larissa thinks she is bad but she hasn't met up with someone who eats her type for breakfast. Larissa needs to meet up with someone like me. These girls on Charm School are amateur at what they do.

Larissa barks and never seems to bite hard. I'm still waiting for her to do all the butt kicking she claims she is capable of dishing out. Larissa had all these girsl scared because of all that ignorant and loud jawing she was passing out. I take comfort in the fact that Larissa is going to come across some woman who is going to put her clown shoes on and jump all up in Larissa's ass with them and then snatch the Ho bald!

Shay is just as much a wanna be tough guy as Larissa. I have feeling now that her "friend" has been put out Shay will become alittle more meek.

Ms New York does indeed look like a muppet on crack!

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2429088;
    I am so glad that Larissa's sorry grinch looking behind got the boot. I was sick of her and childish attitude and the Ms Piggy eyelashes. Larissa thinks she is bad but she hasn't met up with someone who eats her type for breakfast. Larissa needs to meet up with someone like me. These girls on Charm School are amateur at what they do.

Larissa barks and never seems to bite hard. I'm still waiting for her to do all the butt kicking she claims she is capable of dishing out. Larissa had all these girsl scared because of all that ignorant and loud jawing she was passing out. I take comfort in the fact that Larissa is going to come across some woman who is going to put her clown shoes on and jump all up in Larissa's ass with them and then snatch the Ho bald!

Shay is just as much a wanna be tough guy as Larissa. I have feeling now that her "friend" has been put out Shay will become alittle more meek.

Ms New York does indeed look like a muppet on crack!
    As I've stated before in the past, New York is the last person who should be talking about Tango looking like a Ninja Turtle while she's the one who looks like she's straight outta TMNT herself.

OK I just watched the show on vh1 and the extras (cuz I fell asleep and missed it!!! Im getting too old!)
    I feel for Larissa. She has some real big issues. I just hope that if they have a reunion of some type, that she doesnt come. Im glad shes gone and I hope this helps Shay.
    Can someone tell me what the preview for the next show was tho? I dont know if thats on the site or not, it took me some fooling around to get to the show (I watched the extras first LOL)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Ding Donf the witch is gone!

lei
    FORT Fogey

That was a satisfying boot, indeed

But now that the truth is out, do they owe anything to the last two bootees? Not that I want Schatar back (other than for entertainment value.)

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2429926;
    That was a satisfying boot, indeed

But now that the truth is out, do they owe anything to the last two bootees? Not that I want Schatar back (other than for entertainment value.)
    I think Darra & Schatar had the lowest dollar amount raised, so technically they should have gone anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast