+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/20/07 - show discussion

5/20/07 - show discussion

For some reason VH1 showed Charm School at 11 am EDT and CFC at noon, I wonder if they will reverse the order on the evening schedule??

Lots of dramatics from Saaphyri. Still it was disgusting to watch her blow her nose on someone else's clothes. It was interesting to watch her talk with Mo'nique as it does explain some of her reactions in regards to the fight she had on Flavor of Love and her blow up during this episode in the store and later at Darra. But still she needs to get over it. She needs to be gracious about excepting a helping hand and charity or help when she needs it, and she needs to learn to not blow up like she does.

Ugh, I totally agree with Mo'nique who tries to donate nasty ass panties to charity. There are limits ladies.

Shatar reminds me of all those ladies who shop and buy expensive dresses and wear them to parties, leaving food stains, armpit stains, and tears in the dresses and yet return to the store claiming they never wore them. Cheats like that only push the prices up for the rest of us honest hard working people.

Larissa and Shay are pure evil, they need to be on Survivor, cause backstabbing is accepted and needed there to win. I was very surprised the producers did not show the judges the film of Larissa and Shay. Was it done on purpose to keep the evil twins on the show to cause even more drama??? I hope in the end those two are outed in a very public manner that totally embarasses and humiliates them
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Re: 5/20/07 - show discussion

I agree. Mo probably knew who stole the pictures. It looks like next weeks episode one of them is going to have their ass bite by Karma and get the boot. I hope it's Larissa because she has gotten away with way too much. Both of them are pure evil and racist. They claim Brooke, but I think they are using a bit of reverse discrimination. I remember on FOL2 Deelishious/Shay/Bootz all thought they could get away with everything because they backed one another up. It was awesome to see Krazi & New York pick off D's entourage and see how she stood on her own two feet.

Based on who is recieving the sympathetic/winners edit, I say the prize could go to Leilene or Saaphyri.

Well I personally can't wait to see Larissa get her butt handed to her. I think Mo knew who stole the pictures, but Schatar was going home anyway cuz they got the least amount of money. I thought Schatar was gonna get the legally crazy comment, wonder who gets that! Next week is gonna be awesome with New York there, I can't wait. Larissa needs to GO!!

I almost cried when they gave Leilene her mothers rings back!

Larissa and Shea disgust me, i felt so bad for Schatar but like she said this isnt over and Larissa and Shea will be revelead.
    I either want Leilene,Sapp,Brooke or Buckwild to win. Mostly pulling for Le and Sapp.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

I've already lost nearly all respect for Larissa. Now, I'm like "**** Larissa" as far as I'm concerned. I don't have much love for Shay either, but I hate her less than Larissa. It's one thing to steal something, but to set up someone else to take the fall? Larissa's right up there with New York on my hate list.

Again, **** Larissa. I actually hope New York rips her a new one (for once).

And I really like how Leilene got her mom's rings back. How ironic that the person who they said was weak was declared to be one of the strongest women in the house by Mo'nique.

*Offers a shoulder for HelloRaven to cry on*

Quote Originally Posted by LLSmoothJ;2407420;
    *Offers a shoulder for HelloRaven to cry on*
    Thank you. I am so devastated by the elimination of my beloved Hottie Schatar Sapphira Taylor. Even though she was wrongfully accused of stealing, she handled her elimination with class. Of course she did, she's Schatar! I will miss you Schatar! She really needs her own show.

Anyway, I'm really rooting for Leilene, Saaphyri, and Becky now. I started liking Brooke when she showed concern for Leilene's rings too, but she lost points when she bad-mouthed Schatar later in the episode. Talking trash and conspiring against Schatar should be a crime. Larissa would be in jail right now getting knocked out every time she opens her mouth!

FORT Regular

I am thinking that the outcome was decided before the show started. It was really fake to me that no one looked at the footage, flavor did it at least 2 or 3 but Mo acted as if she could not find out.

I was thinking the same thing while I was watching. Why can't she look at the footage to see exactly what happened? It made no sense.

I thought that Monique would look at the tape, too. But, then again, I would not be surprised if Shay and Larissa were spared, so that they (especially Larissa) can continue to bring that "drama factor" in the house. That's VH-1 entertainment, folks... And, the "reality" is how these game contestants are manipulated like lab rats.

Cat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast