+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/13/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

5/13/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

I am dissappointed with the elimination. I thought it was pretty obvious to eliminate the troublemaker, to eliminate the person who did the poorest in the perfume challenge, especially when you are given a golden opportunity to do so and you do not. Yes, I do believe the producers stepped in and asked the judges or told the judges that they would not eliminate that person instead take out someone who did not cause trouble, did not make waves. It explains the reward the eliminated person received from Mo'nique.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Re: %/13/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

I agree with you. Courtney didn't deserve to go. Even though Larissa is my favorite person, she should've been eliminated. Courtney doesn't need charm school. Shes the classiest one in the house. I can't wait til Brooke leaves.

Re: %/13/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy8711;2387512;
    I agree with you. Courtney didn't deserve to go. Even though Larissa is my favorite person, she should've been eliminated. Courtney doesn't need charm school. Shes the classiest one in the house. I can't wait til Brooke leaves.
    I did like how Brooke got her team together and won the challenge even if she did get stuck with the weakest players. As a team they did fantastic. Even when Larissa opened her big mouth and tried to screw up the team dynamic by stating no one wanted Leilana and Darra on their teams. How Brooke handled why picked Darra and Leilana was not 'fake' it was polite. Is Larissa an idiot or what? In business the majority of the time you are not going to deal with people you like you have to suck it up. Telling them to their faces that they suck will not help you win. Can you imagine being on a team with Larissa and she came up to you and told you that she didn't want you on her team. Yeah, that would really make me work hard for you. In Flavor of Love and I Love New York, you could tell that a lot of the time New York was playing for the camera. I do not believe Larissa does. Well may 10%. I do believe she has an anger management problem. I do not see the little girl in her yelling for help that Mo'nique sees. I see a physcho who needs some serious lock up time.

I want to see Larissa go before Brooke.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 5/13/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

Brooke went way up on my list this episode. I will love pretty much anyone who stays calm while Larissa gets all heated and flares her nostrils at them. Larissa annoys me to no end!

Leilene did a great job at the challenge. Way to use your assets girl!

I loved the part where Saaphyri was telling that guy that 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research... and then he walks away... and she's like "what? you don't like breasts?". She is the most effortlessly funny girl there.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Basically I'm sick of Larissa at this point. She should've gone home, but no they went with Courtney. While I understand that she's the last one who needed to be in Charm School, it still upsets me.

Back on Larissa, at this point I've nearly lost all respect for her. I understood her getting angry with Mo'nique at the end of the Debate challenge, but even then while understandable for her attitude, she more or less just proved Mo'nique right (She could've done so in a calmer manner thn she did.). Basically the way she kept picking on Leilene shows how much of a bully she is. I don't know, I've just about had it with her.

Slight off-topic: Am I the only one who's sick and tired of the "spitting incident" being brought up as some race issue and saw the spitting incident on FoL not as a white woman spitting on a black woman but a woman spitting on a woman? While it wasn't the best thing for Brooke to do, despite how much I don't like New York, I don't think it was out of racism but out of hatred of New York. Just because someone does something to someone who's not the same race extremely low doesn't make it racist.

Yeah, as much as I don't like Pumkin, or the fact that she spit, it wasn't a racist action imo. You have Buckwild throwing water bottles at her, which is just as unclassy, and Larissa tried to attack NY as well. Pumkin just annoys me for going on every reality show ever made, and then the ILNewYork reunion, but she handled herself pretty well during this ep. Larissa is immature, and way too confrontational. She never lets anything go. M'onique thinks she can be helped in Charm School, but she really can't. Shay mentioned Larissa has trouble with her parents, I think, so Larissa would really benefit from professional help. She always looks angry when she's calm, and a little sad when she's happy.

I understand why Courtney was sent home, but that doesn't mean I like it. She didn't really need it, except for maybe learning a little here and there. She's fair, friendly, and well-mannered. Too bad she was a fave of mine from the get-go. Guess I'm rooting for Becky, Darra, and Saaphyri, who I agree is funny without meaning to be, and surprisingly charming sometimes.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Actually, it was a white high heeled shoe Becky threw at New York.

Edit: I don't think I've mentioned this, but I clearly enjoy talking about the show here much more than at the Vh1 boards. I just went there and already there are posts like "Whitey got punked again" or some other racist crap. I wonder if there are moderators there or are they not doing their jobs?
    Last edited by LLSmoothJ; 05-14-2007 at 01:13 AM.

I'm not surprised Courtney was eliminated. Besides the first elimination, its been the boring people that have been eliminated and unfortunately, Courtney was one of them this season. We really didn't see much of her, but I'm glad Mo'Nique emphasized that she really didn't need Charm School at all. I think she probably felt bad that she had to eliminate Courtney and that's why she offered her a chance to tour with her.

Officially, Larissa is despicable. Initially, I didn't mind her as much, sometimes she was great, sometimes a bit annoying, but now she's despicable. I never felt what Brooke did was racist....HELLO, her best friend is freaking Courtney and she also got along great with Hoopz during her season. Plus, everyone including Larissa herself, wanted to beat NY up! How Larissa saw that spitting incident as racist is beyond me.

She also should've been sent home because after weeks of being there she hasn't demonstrated any growth at all. She continues to be angry, juvenile, and abrasive.

Leilene went up a bit for me in this episode, I initially felt she was a major crybaby, but I was amazed at how she handled herself so calmly after Larissa was bullying her like a high school brat. I do get sick of her stripper talk routine, but for her to walk away rather than deal with Larissa again showed some great strength. Good for her.

Next episode doesn't look good for Hottie! I really hope its a misleading preview and someone completely random and boring (according to the producers) gets eliminated instead. WE finally get to see Darra vs Saaphyri too and I wonder what caused Saaphyri to be so upset like that.

I LOVED when Saaphyri said "gasoline" as one of her favorite scene because its freaking true for a lot of people!

I am SOOOOOOO scared for Schatar next week. I would seriously fall to the ground and have a dramatic soap opera moment if she were to be eliminated. Then I would only have Saaphyri and Leilene (and maybe Darra) to root for!

I haven't seen much of this show, but I did notice that Buckwild doesn't act like she did on Flavor of Love 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast