+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Let's talk about this trashy show!

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't stand Shatar. Now she is spying on the other team. I would think that someone with "Charm" would know not to steal or spy. But, VH1, you did it, you got me hooked.

This show is hilarious, in the most distasteful way.

If anyone other than Jennifer got sent home, I would've been ticked. Cristal basically put herself on the radar for ratting Jen/Becky out, stupidly, but she was smart enough to speak the truth (for once) at the actual elimination. I was glad Becky got sent back up; I was more flattened by Cristal suggesting the hair extensions (blech) than Becky's feathers. Feathers can work if done right, just not on the eyes. Dara looked really bad, and she actually does have a really pretty face and could dress well if the right people got a handle of her. Her proportions aren't right for plus-size, I think, but she certainly looked nice at the "style instruction".

I predict Cristal or Bootz is next to go.

Leilane looked great, but it was a pretty weird concept. I kinda got it, kinda didn't. :/
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fan

Smiley/Leiliene looked great as a woman from the "japanese bonzai garden" that is like a "Korean, chinese" styled "kimono from 2020" which is representative of the "whole continent."

I swear these girls are so funny. I felt bad for Like Dat/Darra though. I thought she looked very nice this episode minus the feathers and crap. This episode was alright though, it wasn't too exciting.

Can't wait for the fight next episode and Bootz getting the smackdown by Mo'!

Leilene was FIERCE on that runway, she looked liked she couldve actually worked the runways in paris and spain with her look.

For real Leilene did look amazing on that runway. Her stripper background helped her LOL. I knew from the start that Jen was going to get eliminated the editing made it way to obvious. Like someone said Crystal or Bootz will be the next to go.

Time for my confession- I love this show. Goldie/Courtney is my favorite, though I think she's too classy for this bunch. She still cracks me up.
    "The light of faith makes us see what we believe" Thomas Aquinas

the show was so good tonight. i dont get how darra didnt step up herself and say what a hot mess those feathers looked on her eyes..omg i was lmao! Cristal is so stupid and lame. i love how they keep pulling her ego down..lol

I felt bad for Darra on display like she was. I am glad that Mo'nique did express that Darra did a great job for being put into a situation like that. I must admit Darra looked great in the style portion of the show that blue suit she had on was cute and she looked great in it and from the back slim.

It was so obvious that Jennifer/Toastee was going home. Even when she doesn't drink she looks as if she is punch drunk. Her total absenting herself made her a target and she doesn't get it. Please. In these shows it is better to have done something 110% then do nothing at all.

I must admit that Shatar/Hottie does present well, although I don't think she realizes how pretentious she sounds or that you can tell from the judges expressions that they think she is fake. She does handle herself well in situations instead of sinking to name calling and loosing like the rest of the girls do.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i want to make an gif AVATAR of featherface blinking

anybody know where there is a video clip?

+ Reply to Thread