+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/22 - show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 4/22 - show discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2345862;
    Hottie Schatar is a genius. I LOVED how she made up the story about her mom being rear-ended and being in a wheelchair for two years. Absolutely brilliant.
    i wouldn't go as far as "genius"

at the most i'll say that she managed to memorise a few lines from the script that the producers gave her.

i mean they're all actors ya know...

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2345862;
    Hottie Schatar is a genius. I LOVED how she made up the story about her mom being rear-ended and being in a wheelchair for two years. Absolutely brilliant.
    I'd say that had more to do with the guy she was trying to fool having a complet inability to tell in someone is lying. How anyone could listen to that and think it was a real story is beyond me.

I'm also amazed that after she admitted in front of him of stealing Heather's clothing that he still picked her to the next round.

It was pretty obvious that Firestone, too, was reading (poorly) from the script the producers gave him.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I am just surprised Firestone was on the show at all. Is he that hard up for publicity? I understand no publicity is bad publicity but this seems like it's really pushing the envelope.

After watching these first two episodes it's understandable why Flavor of Love was so much better than I Love NY. These women are completely crazy.

FORT Fogey

it was a good episode. I had my doubt at first but it's looking good.

This was an interesting episode, but I am completely pissed about Krazy being eliminated esp over Hottie. Stealing and lying isnt genius, in fact it's rather EASY to do...it is harder to be geniune, sincere and fair and win fair and square. I don't believe in upholding that type of behavior and noting it as a "good thing"...imagine all the young girls watching show...and seeing that the girls that do this do not pay consquences (which is far from reality- truthfully you can be locked up for stealing and lying, or even put away in a mental hospital- YES PATHOLOGICAL LIARS ARE CONSIDERED MENTALLY ILL AND EMOTIONALLY RETARDED because they are unable to feel bad about the bad things they've done, like hurting someone!) Monique and FireStone both should have made a better decision on that, morally they should have known better. Krazy didn't deserve to leave- why because she calls out the fact ppl are continuing mistreating her? If someone steals something personal from you, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO FEEL ABOUT THAT? GOOD?! WTF is going on here...of course you are going to feel bad, played and disrespected! Just because you express that you felt disrespected, doesnt make you weak or "playing victim". Its calling it as it is...no more, no less. This show and the ppl on it are unreal and downright morally and emotionally retarded...they would be considered a disgrace and a hazdard to normal ppl who do not have that same sneeky, bad intentioned deceitfulness that they do. I no longer respect Monique, Firestone or anyone that felt that this episode was judged and handled correctly. I do not support this and I know one day karma will take its tole, and they will be wishing someone was there to back them when they have been unfairly done wrong. I will love to see who actually wins this competetion...I bet it will the person who least-deserves it!

I wouldn't worry too much Vixenvillian. Hottie did have immunity from elmination this time. But karma will get her in the end.

I lost some respect for Firestone...not that I had much to start with. It was obviously a setup.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2348357;
    This was an interesting episode, but I am completely pissed about Krazy being eliminated esp over Hottie. Stealing and lying isnt genius, in fact it's rather EASY to do...it is harder to be geniune, sincere and fair and win fair and square. I don't believe in upholding that type of behavior and noting it as a "good thing"...imagine all the young girls watching show...and seeing that the girls that do this do not pay consquences (which is far from reality- truthfully you can be locked up for stealing and lying, or even put away in a mental hospital- YES PATHOLOGICAL LIARS ARE CONSIDERED MENTALLY ILL AND EMOTIONALLY RETARDED because they are unable to feel bad about the bad things they've done, like hurting someone!) Monique and FireStone both should have made a better decision on that, morally they should have known better. Krazy didn't deserve to leave- why because she calls out the fact ppl are continuing mistreating her? If someone steals something personal from you, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO FEEL ABOUT THAT? GOOD?! WTF is going on here...of course you are going to feel bad, played and disrespected! Just because you express that you felt disrespected, doesnt make you weak or "playing victim". Its calling it as it is...no more, no less. This show and the ppl on it are unreal and downright morally and emotionally retarded...they would be considered a disgrace and a hazdard to normal ppl who do not have that same sneeky, bad intentioned deceitfulness that they do. I no longer respect Monique, Firestone or anyone that felt that this episode was judged and handled correctly. I do not support this and I know one day karma will take its tole, and they will be wishing someone was there to back them when they have been unfairly done wrong. I will love to see who actually wins this competetion...I bet it will the person who least-deserves it!
    I understand what you are saying VixenVillan. I am no fan of Heather’s, but she was in fact, a victim of theft. And it was completely unprovoked by her. The venomous attitude and language used by Monique at Heather’s dismissal was very unsympathetic, and seemed personal to me, almost like kicking her while she was down, so who knows what was going on there… but I was really wondering why they still didn't send Schatar to the bottom 3. She should have had her immunity revoked for going against the code of the "school." Or why Lailene wasn’t put in the bottom 3 for not completing a task that was assigned to the group? Isn’t that the major premise of the show? Do the challenges they are given to become “ladies?” Not sending Lailene to the bottom 3 was a major faux pas on part of the show. Because now the girls see that they don’t even have to make the effort to complete the challenges. They can even determine their own shortcut to complete the challenges (say, by making a quick grill cheese, whose recipe is not even in the cookbook). This has laid the foundation for any of the girls to whine and dispute any future challenges.

How about Brooke? She retaliated against Schatar in a very disgusting, viewers-cannot-eat-while-watching kind of way, and then later exposed herself to Schatar and proceeded to dry hump her. Not very lady-like behavior. And she wasn’t even called down to the bottom 3. But Larissa was? Heather was? Come on.

When I first watch the show I was confused. Is it supposed to be a trainwreck? Or are they really trying to help these girls? With all the serious mumbo jumbo talk Monique made about burning their FOL names, and pledge pins I thought, maybe they really do want to help these girls. But watching how these girls are being called out and eliminated, it’s clearly not logical in relation to what type of girl the show is supposed to be trying to reward. It is clear that this is trainwreck under the guise of trying to be helpful to these unfortunate ladies. And I know I’m spelling Monique’s name wrong, but frankly I don’t give a damn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12