Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ***Spoiler Thread***

lei
    FORT Fogey

Re: ***Spoiler Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2431794;
    In one word. Scary.
    Agreed

I'd be totally frightened to be in the same room with her. And I can't even imagine -- nor would I want to! -- how weird it would be to actually be her.

She's fantastic TV though

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2430720;
    Yep, at this point I'd say that if there is a final two it would be Saaphyri and Leilene. Leilene is way too nice for this show imo. I'd bet that Brooke goes next and Becky or Shay after that. Shay is almost as bad as Larissa but she is quieter about her nastiness. At first I thought that they were twins because they look so much alike.

I absolutely love this show because it doesn't pretend to be realistic and it's so campy. Mo'Nique is perfect as the head of the school and I love some of her totally wack comments.

Does anyone else think that New York is absolutely hideous??? Even if she took off the false eyelashes and tons of make-up she'd still be freaky.
    I love this show and agree that Saaphyri and Leilene will be final 2. I swear these women are reading from a script sometimes! Good TV!

THIS WEEK'S TAKE ON THE LADIES 6/6/07: ***Spoiler Thread***

THIS WEEKS'S TAKE ON THE LADIES WHO ARE LEFT

LEILENE- Although she growing, she still remains clueless. I could not believe she could not see through Larissa. It was like Larissa had put up a screaming neon sigh saying I DID IT!! I DID IT!! and STILL Leilene didn't get it. Even when she stated that Larissa became instantly defensive, she didn't get it. Even when she saw Larissa practically smile maniacally after Leilene apologized for accusing her, Leilene didn't get it. Finally, during the elimination, Leilene realized her misjudgement and it angered her. MY TAKE: Leilene with be in the top two.

SAAPHYRI - Just as clueless as Leilene!!! Even when Larissa finally admitted she was the one who took the pictures, Saaphyri STILL blamed Shay. Her reason, Shay is smart and Larissa is too stupid to come up with such a plan. HELLO!!! THIS WAS A STUPID PLAN!!!!!! MY TAKE: Saaphyri is the most improved and will probably win it all.

BECKY - surprizingly very emotional!! She appeared very paranoid and needy this week-NOTHING like the Buckwild character she portrays. More and more we are seeing the real Becky, the fragile Becky, the pained Becky. I also noticed that when confronted emotionally, she tends to run away. MY TAKE: Becky will be third up and sent home crying.

BROOKE- playing the game well. She truthfully stated that she could care less about the picture but pretty much knew the real culprits were still in the house. She planted the right seeds of doubt and sat back and watched the show. If anyone noticed, she made sure she was never prominent in the accusations or the gossip. MY TAKE: judging from the promos for next weeks show.... BUH-BYE!!

SHAY- Messed up. Now she has no partner in crime, nobody who will ever trust her in the house and she will ALWAYS be suspect if anything else goes down. Even though she was not sent home with Larissa, she is still seen as the one who took the pictures with Larissa and because of the "cluless ones" she will always be seen as the mastermind of the scheme. MY TAKE: There is a slim chance she will make the top three bumping out Becky but it is going to be a very uncomfortable stay for her next week.

She better thank Becky that she is still in the house. Actually Becky should thank Larissa for helping HER stay in the house!
    Last edited by madeboxer; 06-07-2007 at 10:44 AM.

FORT Fan

It's going to be a close call between Leilene or Saaphyri for the win. I still say it's Saap based on how they have built her up, but with the editing it could go either way.

Finale Spoilers

CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS:

Click to see Spoiler:
    In the Charm School season finale, the final four girls compete in a game-show style Q&A to see who has learned the most throughout the season; the first girl to miss three questions will get knocked out of the competition. The catch is that each girl gets to decide who to ask their question to.

Three girls quickly from a strategy to gang up on the fourth, and agree to ask all their questions to one girl, and someone is sent packing. Now down to three ladies, the next competition brings out the heart and tears when the girls have to give speeches on what it would mean to them to win the $50,000 prize. But only two can be chosen to continue. Those two finalists spend the next day dress shopping and getting makeovers for the final ceremony where Mo will determine which girl has changed the most during her time at Charm School. Only one them is awarded the $50,000 grand prize, but both finalists leave with gifts they did not expect.

4th Place Contestant: Shay

Those two finalists spend the next day dress shopping and getting makeovers for the final ceremony where Mo will determine which girl has changed the most during her time at Charm School.

This isn't a spoiler, it is a guess.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    But have you guys noticed that in the confessionals Leilene's hair is right about at her shoulders, but on the show it's very long? This leads me to believe that that is apart of Leilene's makeover and Leilene is one of the Final 2 competitors.

R. James, thanks for that. By the way, you didn't need to put spoiler tags since this is the spoiler thread.

I'm so happy that Leilene made it past 4th place. I was having a hunch that she would be eliminated first out of the 4 girls, so it's good to here it's Shay that's getting the boot. And I hope your guess about Leilene being in the final 2 is right.

lei
    FORT Fogey

R. James both of those make sense to me.

I like the likely final 3. I mean, as much as I can like any of these women.

I must say I am rooting for Saapharyi to win

FORT Fogey

I was guesing shay would get 4th hopefully becky gets 3rd and I don't care who wins out of leilene and saapharyi, both deserve it

+ Reply to Thread