+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ***Spoiler Thread***

THIS WEEK'S TAKE ON THE LADIES: ***Spoiler Thread***

THIS WEEK'S TAKE ON THE LADIES:

LEILENE- getting stronger, more decisive, and as someone mentioned on another message board, has steeled herself against the abrasions. She no longer cries or shouts at whomever attacks her for whatever reason, she just walks away or simply state her feelings and leave it at that. It appears that after the Pub incident, she changed. She suddenly wasn't letting the girls get to her and have been winning the challenges. I would say she is growing

SAAPHYRI- Although she still has anger management issues, she is now learing to reel them in and look at how she's coming across. Before, she would just blow up and leave it like that but now she questions herself and rethinks her actions. Still not quickly enough but at least she is thinking about it. A lot of people have dogged her for making bad financial choices which got her into the position she's in but then again, just about every ordinary joe has had this moment in time. For the first time she actually attempted to explain why she acts the way she does. She didn't use it as an excuse but simply to give the backstory.

SHAY- The jury is still out on her. She was mean spirited along with Larissa in the dining room when they "cleared out" the room with their debasements towards Leilene. Although she went along with what Larissa was planning, she was more of a observer than a participant. She also realized that she went just a bit too far in joining Larissa in hiding the pictures and she showed just a tiny bit of remorse - or just fear of expulsion for her participation. Although she did jsut watch, she never tried to stop Larissa. And next week it looks like it going to slam right back at her... via LARISSA!

BECKY- Subtle changes in her are beginning to show. She doesn' t use the ghetto slang as much anymore and she appears to be softening just a bit. More and more we are seeing more Becky than Buckwild

LARISSA- I would be very surprised if she has any real friends at all-on this show or on the outside. Her insecurities are definitely getting the better of her and she is lashing out at anyone who she feels is taking something away from her. Leilene was attacked simply because her team won over Larissa because Leilene went that extra mile. I have to say Mo played that off famously by letting Larissa/Shay think they had won only to mention Leilene's contribution knocked them out of the running.

BROOKE- Figuring out finally that the person you think with be the last one to be of any help to you is the person you can truly depend on. It was a lesson she learned last week and it was brought home this week. She's still a bit slutty but there is some heart in there, somewhere.

MO'NIQUE- She knew what she was doing when she announced that Shay/Larissa had won the challenge and then snatched that win from them in favor of Leilene/Brooke. She knew from Larissa's history that she would produce more drama than a murder mystery after being one-up'ed by Leilene AGAIN! I also feel that Mo suspected the comedy team of Shay/Larissa of stealing the pics when she brought them down to the carpet. I believe she just wanted one of them (Probably Shay) to fess up before having to send Shatar/Darra home. When they didn't come through, she had no choice bot to expel Shatar and Darra. Her statment afterwards proved hre suspictions

lei
    FORT Fogey

Re: ***Spoiler Thread***

I'm wondering why the 5/27 (MTV) episode thread is locked? It was a goody...

Because technically they messed up and showed the 6/3 episode instead. Since most of us haven't seen it yet, it has been locked to avoid spoiling.
    Yup, with donuts!!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2424851;
    Because technically they messed up and showed the 6/3 episode instead. Since most of us haven't seen it yet, it has been locked to avoid spoiling.
    Aha, gotcha, thanks

FORT Fanatic

This is not a spoiler but I believe that Saphyri is the winner and that they have been setting this up for the entire show.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2429575;
    This is not a spoiler but I believe that Saphyri is the winner and that they have been setting this up for the entire show.
    That would make sense. She is (or is being portrayed as) someone sincerely trying, and needing, to do better.

I agree. I also think they are making Leilene to look like the winner too. Every week there's always some sound bite about how she's strong, mature, or what-not. I wouldn't be too offended if Leilene did win.
    "The light of faith makes us see what we believe" Thomas Aquinas

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirl25;2430543;
    I agree. I also think they are making Leilene to look like the winner too. Every week there's always some sound bite about how she's strong, mature, or what-not. I wouldn't be too offended if Leilene did win.
    Good point -- she has shown a lot of character (at least compared to most of these contestants!) I'm guessing though that for the sake of TV they probably want the final two to be a "good guy" vs. "bad guy" thing, a la FOL and ILNY, and if so, one of those two would be gone before then. I guess we'll find out soon (anyone know if it's all single eliminations from now on?)

FORT Fanatic

Yep, at this point I'd say that if there is a final two it would be Saaphyri and Leilene. Leilene is way too nice for this show imo. I'd bet that Brooke goes next and Becky or Shay after that. Shay is almost as bad as Larissa but she is quieter about her nastiness. At first I thought that they were twins because they look so much alike.

I absolutely love this show because it doesn't pretend to be realistic and it's so campy. Mo'Nique is perfect as the head of the school and I love some of her totally wack comments.

Does anyone else think that New York is absolutely hideous??? Even if she took off the false eyelashes and tons of make-up she'd still be freaky.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2430720;
    Does anyone else think that New York is absolutely hideous??? Even if she took off the false eyelashes and tons of make-up she'd still be freaky.
    In one word. Scary.

+ Reply to Thread