+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ***Spoiler Thread***

FORT Newbie

Re: ***Spoiler Thread***

I think that shay would win because it looks like she's getting the winners edit..and because she has improved and monique has even said so

FORT Newbie

there was a spoiler on the flavor of love blogspot saying that the final two could be...becky and shay..because it shows a picture of all the girls and this picture was on larissas myspace around march 21st the picture has all their faces but shay and becky's faces are covered with bootz's face..so they might be the final two which sounds pretty normal to me

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2390117;
    I can't stand Boots (Larissa) but I think that she'll win for being the most improved.
    Me neither -- but most improved? At what? Saying only "bitch" instead of "white bitch"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fan

Darra and Schatar will both be going home next episode. And I believe the reason Schatar is sent home is because of scheming done by Larissa and Shay (they steal a girls picture and then hide it under her bed).

After that is the NY Interview, and Larissa will be sent home that episode.

The next week there will be a Charm School Prom, and I think thats where Brooke will go home.

4 People stay in the Finale, and there are 3 eliminations.
    1. A Game Show, but the 4 girls get to ask each other the question
    (I THINK Shay, Becky and Saaphyri all team up to get Leilene out)
    2. They all must give a speach on Charm School, the 2 best move on
    3. The Final 2 go get makeovers and then Monique picks the winner, awarding them $50,000.

Also, there's some sort of suprise prize for the Final 2.

FORT Newbie

I just watched the preview for the next episode and between that and what we know from the original series preview at the end of episode 1, it is pretty obvious what will happen on the Sunday thrift store challenge episode.....

The girls are shown pairing up to donate clothes to a local thrift store with the team donating the most (in terms of assessed value of items) being safe from elimination while one TEAM will BOTH be eliminated.....

The teams are Sapphyri - Becky Larissa - Shay Brooke - Leilene and Schatar - Darra

I cannot tell who wins the challenge but....

We know Sapphyri makes it to the episode about having solid personal relationships because it shows her asking a question about it... so that saves her and Becky

Larissa is seen in the episode featuring New York since they are shown in the interview room together (Larissa talking about how not to act) which saves her and Shay

Brooke is also in the relationship episode since she is shown drinking from the fountain and asking "Do you have to sleep with every guy to find the urban renaissance man?" so that would save her and Leilene

meaning.... Schatar and Darra get the boot

FORT Fan

Shay isn't getting the winners edit. Saaphyri is getting the winners edit 100%. They are constantly showing these random neat ideas that she has. When really, there is no need for it. Leilene is kind of getting a winners edit too.

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2405213;
    Shay isn't getting the winners edit. Saaphyri is getting the winners edit 100%. They are constantly showing these random neat ideas that she has. When really, there is no need for it. Leilene is kind of getting a winners edit too.

I agree.
    The editors are certainly playing up the fact that Saaphyri doesn't have any
    money and seems to be the poorest of the bunch.
    Now a question for the fashionistas in the FORTV family... If you have no money, and are having trouble feeding your family, how can you justify spending $200 of your rent money on a pair of boots that went out of style almost as soon as they came in? Not hatin', just asking.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;2407867;
    I agree.
    Now a question for the fashionistas in the FORTV family... If you have no money, and are having trouble feeding your family, how can you justify spending $200 of your rent money on a pair of boots that went out of style almost as soon as they came in? Not hatin', just asking.
    Good question? either Saaphyri is a complete idiot or a fashion 'ho.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

It's the same reason why poor kids have the latest and greatest sneakers. misapplied priorities.

[QUOTE]I agree.
    Now a question for the fashionistas in the FORTV family... If you have no money, and are having trouble feeding your family, how can you justify spending $200 of your rent money on a pair of boots that went out of style almost as soon as they came in? Not hatin', just asking.QUOTE]

Some people like Saaphyri have been pushed down so much that they will do anything to belong even if it takes their whole rent money to buy something they think will get them accepted. I have seen this and seen the results of a life like hers . I am a thrift shop maven and I innocently suggested to a collegue that she could find some great kids clothes from a local thrift shop around me and she just blew up accusing me of being snobby and she don't accept handouts. Later after she calmed down, she apologized and ehe explained that what happened to Saaphyri had happened to her when her mother passed. The family came in and took everything in the house and put her in a group home because they didn't want to deal with a teenager. She was 24 at the time and it still hurt. She still didn't go to the the thrift store and spent her welfare check on new clothes for her kids because she did not want them teased like she was.

It all comes down to pride. Saaphyri felt like a lot of people who have gone through such that they just can't handle being looked down apon.

As for Darra, Saaphyri was wrong to blow up at her but she did bring up a major point that even the judges brought up. Darra should have donated those clothes to charity in the first place and it may have kept her from going home

Next week I believe Leilene figures out that Shatar did not take her pictures and from the promos, Larissa throws Shay under the bus when she is confronted and that's what gets her booted.

As for viewing the tapes, Mo probably opted not to do that so she coulg be more objective with the girls. She probably already expects major drama and looking at the tapes would skew her judgement. In a real school there would be no 24hr tapes.
    Last edited by madeboxer; 05-22-2007 at 08:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread