+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ***Spoiler Thread***

Re: ***Spoiler Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2372876;
    I am so glad the final 8 spoiler was wrong. It gives me hope Hottie can make it to the finals.
    Me too! The longer Schatar is on the show, the better it will be. She is so captivating and so different from the other girls. She's amazing!

My Take On The Remaining "ladies"

As for those who are left, what are your thoughts about them? I thought about this last night and here are my opinions of the remaining ladies

COURTNEY - The most level heades and really does not need to be there. I believe she replaced Sumthin who probably refused to return.
    TAKE: She there for color comentary

DARRA- Make the most effort to change. She is trying to do her best to look better than she did on FOL2. She is far more refined than before.
    TAKE: She could be in the finale three

SHAY - Little change but showing a slight bit more maturity than on FOL2. She appear a lot calmer than before and is no longer the main source of drama among the ladies.
    TAKE: Will be gone soon - not a major personality in the house

BROOKE - I see no change in her. She pretty much casted in FOL1 and doing the same here.
    TAKE: Will be gone soon - not a major personality in the house

BECKY - Showing her "white" persona a little more this time. I don't believe she's fake as much as needy, She appears to be the outcast who had to fight her way into acceptance in school and is now trying to belong to the group she sees as "cool" ie rapper types. She aspires to be a comedian which is why she is always "ON." I agree with Shay's take that Becky should act more like Becky when making jokes as her persona tends to offend more than ingratiate her to her adopted group.
    TAKE: I see her in the top 4

SHATAR - Someone mention that she fit the socialpathic profile. I agree
    TAKE: She has a great future in Disneyland

LEILENE- She is confused. She wants to leave the life she led and wants to be a better role model for her kids but she comes on these shows. However, I believe like Saaphyri felt; Leilene is a time bomb waiting to go off. She reminds me most of the woman she whacked off her husband penis after he beat he just one time too many.
    TAKE: Probably will not make it pass the top 6

SAAPHYRI- Other than Courtney and Darra, Saaphyri is the most down to earth and focused of the group. She is PLAYING THE GAME!!! She might have got it a little wrong in the dabate but she rarely gets it wrong.
    TAKE: She has used the best stragegy to win, have put her anger in check, and is determined to win. I feel she will.

LARISSA - Oh my. I have seen this type of personality on just about every high school cafeteria, classroom, and playground there is. Her personality has been featured in every teenaged movie (think MEAN GIRLS) and appears to have a strong need to be noticed. She just SCREAMS for attention. When she doesn't get it, she manufactures it. It doesn't have to be good attantion, just attention. Case in point: Her blowup at Brooke whom she knew nothing about regarding an incident where Brooke hocked a lugie at someone Larissa also hated. Her blowing up at Leilene jsut because Leilene was noticed more than she. The way she went after Becky on the radio simply because Becky took her out of Becky's top seven on MySpace.

And let's not forget the blowup at Mo'Nique, making sure the attention was on Larissa. Even her BFF Shay alluded to Larissa's 7th grade behavior.
    TAKE: Most likely to be in jail or the morgue

FORT Newbie

Well obviously, the person who said that Cristal would be in the final 8 was wrong. For next weeks show, my guess is that Leilene or Schatar get the boot. Larissa, Pumkin, and Shay, all stay in the house at least until New York arrives. They were seen in the previews being interviewed. My guess for the final four is Saaphyri, Darra, Courtney, and Becky. If I could chose the final four it would be Larissa, Saaphyri, Shay, and Courtney. As for my guess for the winner, I would say Saaphyri wins the whole thing. She has a lot of determination. For next weeks show, my guess is that Leilene or Schatar get the boot.

My Guess for how the rest of the season turns out:
    1st Place:Saaphyri
    2nd Place:Courtney
    3rd Place: Darra
    4th Place:Becky
    5th Place:Shay
    6th Place:Larissa
    7th Place:Brooke
    8th Place:Schatar
    9th Place:Leilene

With all this drama, who knows what will happen.

I do not have puppet canc KimmiSue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man4564;2335930;
    I heard from a good source that serious won the competition...
    You might want to get a new "good" source
    You turned my boss into a frickin puppet!..Gunn

FORT Fan

The ten commandments of Charm school are

Check Thyself Before Thou Wreckest Thyself

A fabulous woman is self-aware, and knows that her personality and behavior have an effect on those around her.

2. Thou Shalt Goeth, Girl

A fabulous woman is a confident and powerful woman.

3. Thou Shalt Show Some Class

A fabulous woman knows the rules of etiquette and social interaction.

4. Thou Shalt Work What Thou Art Working With

A fabulous woman always looks her best.

5. Thou Shalt Spit Mad Game With Style

A fabulous woman knows how to communicate effectively.

6. Thou Shalt Mind Thy Money

A fabulous woman knows how to make, and keep her own money.

7. Thou Shalt Payeth It Back

A fabulous woman gives back to the community.

8. Thou Shalt Represent

A fabulous woman is media savvy.

9. Unless Thou Can Play, Thou Wilt Be Played

A fabulous woman knows how to play the relationship game.

10.Thou Shalt Be Fully Fabulous

It started with 13 girls and now we're down to 9 at the 5th commandment. 5 or 4 more to go (depending on number 10)

There will be double elimination or a no elimination or something but up until commandment 9 (Relationship Advice) these girls are safe (according to the preview from ep 1:

Shay
    Saaphryi
    Becky
    Brooke
    Leilene
    Larissa

(I'm not sure if there is anymore, but these people I am certain)

Okay so... the previews for next weeks episode make it look like Schatar is called down to the carpet for some "thievery" accusations. Schatar? Thievery? That's absolutely ridiculous! She is way too classy to stoop that low! Still, I'm really nervous for her!

I remember from the preview at the beginning of the season that Larissa, Shay, and Brooke were still there when New York talks to the girls. So until then, the three of them are safe (unfortunately for me)...

FORT Newbie

That spoiler was wrong cause last night they eliminated Goldie and now we have the final 8 which are

Buckeey
    Bootz
    Smiley
    Like DAt
    Pumkin
    Buckwild
    Hottie
    Saaphyri

I pray to the Reality TV Gods for Schatar's safety next week!

Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2382416;
    8. Thou Shalt Represent

A fabulous woman is media savvy.

I'm guessing that this is when New York makes a special appearance.

FORT Fanatic

Isn't Goldie gone now? Isn't that Courtney??? I can't stand Boots (Larissa) but I think that she'll win for being the most improved.

+ Reply to Thread